A-RT Tryyyptyyychhh

Yeah all sold out in under 5 minutes that is WILD. Got my PUUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!

3 Likes

Wow, they’re gone lmao.

2 Likes

Hot drop indeed, but I got a black one!

3 Likes

For 80 yoyos? That’s ridiculous. I didn’t know there were that many a-rt fans out there

1 Like

3.5k followers on IG!

3 Likes

Nice i slept through it xD. Guess il have to be happy with my clear/teal

2 Likes

I thought they would last longer than they did - even recent Grail drops don’t go that quick. I think people feel like this one was maybe a single run that won’t be seen again like the Diptych and those are HARD to find.

2 Likes

4 dip’s went up on FB a week ago.
Dude didn’t even seem my PM before they were sold :frowning:

1 Like

There seems to be some hints that Jensen and Charles might be taking a hiatus do to their other endeavors, might be their last drop for a while if you read between the lines of their YouTube and IG stories.

1 Like

Yeah, he said this was the only run of the Triptych.

1 Like

How long has it been since Jensen announced on FB he would be retiring from the yoyo biz in one year?

I had a salesman come to my door, and I totally missed out.

5 Likes

The factory I work at doesnt allow cell phones so i had to wait until after work to give it a shot. No dice. Congrats to everyone who snagged one.

1 Like

Nah this one is just cosmetics, not worth fighting over. But the original alley cat being a badly designed yo-yo… that I will definitely fight over because it’s 110% true! (650b is great tho)

1 Like

I strongly disagree. Put some Core Co pink pads in the OG Alleycat and I would argue that it’s nearly as good, if not as good, as the 650b.

4 Likes

It definitely is not. Sorry. There’s a reason they created the 650b and stopped making the original.

2 Likes

Wow Jeff lol

2 Likes

Some things are worth fighting for Mr. J Waugh

5 Likes

Freedom isn’t free, it costs people like you and me…

Not everyone likes every yoyo, but I think you’re missing out on a great responsive!

1 Like

I have three 650b, they are indeed great, you’re right about that! :wink:

1 Like