A-RT Tryyyptyyychhh

Anyone know the cost?

3 Likes

Literally about to ask this. Also It’s actually just aluminum with a stripe painted on it, no?

2 Likes

Yes just paint.
My guess is around 150. They sell their OD metals for 127 normally so with the hand painted i figure a bit higher.

5 Likes

Believe I heard $150-160 also

1 Like

Plus the $15 shipping that takes almost 2 weeks, gotta love A-rt

2 Likes

If it ends up being the same price as their Grail I’ll get it, I’ll have to think about it if it’s more.

So many great looking throws being released close together, what a time to be a yoer!

2 Likes

Where do you live? Every package I’ve ever gotten from them has been 1 week or less. Last package I got from them cost them almost $19 Canadian to ship to me. They’re charging what it costs them, shipping is what it is, there is no such thing as “Free Shipping” someone always pays :slight_smile:

It’s more. Grail’s have been $125ish, this is most likely (from reliable sources) $150+

3 Likes

I live here in the continental US. I know they come from Canada. I don’t mind the delay, Jensen and Charles always post their trials and tribulations of getting the drops out and I find that entertaining. That red butcher’s paper isn’t free. That’s part of the A-rt experience and I appreciate it for what it is. I don’t buy all of their yoyos because they are the best, though their design are my preference, I buy their brand because of who they are and I like to support them for bringing their style of yoyo to the community and being themselves. I identify with their carefree artistic style more than I do with any other brand or the pure competition speed players. This is what makes them special and this is why their runs sell out quick.

7 Likes

Nicely said, I completely agree

3 Likes

7 Likes

TRI
METAL
STYLING
Y’ALL  

I am not interested in this one personally, but I do hope a generous soul can secure one for our fine lad Chad Smiley, he’s been a very good boy all year

6 Likes

Looks great as with all their stuff, yet doubt I’ll ever get chance to even try any of their products because I’m not rich.

5 Likes

Well said Beeebon…these guys are about the only sellers not to embrace cheaper throws like other boutique yo-yo makers…? Why?
Especially when they seem to really support the outcast thrower…
Got news for y’a…we is poor!

6 Likes

I don’t really see their throws as over priced for a couple reasons.

1. They are made by OD. While ODs are cheaper than a-rts both companies must profit off the sale.
  2. They hold their value. They intentionally don’t flood the market so the consumer can sell it if they decide to and have little to no loss.
  3. The quality is there in production and design. I would much rather have one a-rt than three $50 metals.

I feel they want to remain as a higher end brand rather than sell to the masses. I respect that and in return you get a throw that is at the best it has the possibility to be. Granted I come from a time where $120 for a monometal wasn’t a shock. They also sell out instantly at their high prices so it would be foolish to sell them for less. Supply and demand at work.

14 Likes

Am I missing something here? I didn’t state that everyone thinks…I think not…this is my lowly opinion brother…sorry i Offended your favorite manufacturer…you see they ain’t mine!

2 Likes

I also simply posted my opinion. I wasn’t offended and idk about a-rt but I doubt they will ever read this. You did ask “why?” In your post and while that was surely rhetorical i decided to post my opinion and why they are worth the high entry fee for me personally.

7 Likes

I guarantee they will retain a heck of a lot of value over time that is for sure

6 Likes

Might pull the trigger on this one for trade bait :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

You asked why and he explained…

5 Likes

It’s been confirmed that there will only be 20 A-grades for $150…the drop is gonna be insanely hard to score…

3 Likes