A-rt furn first impressions

Ayyyyyyy mine just barley updated! It is in route! 12/17/2020 11:54 pm MDT

3 Likes

Mine updated to say its being forwarded to country. Its in British Columbia rn

2 Likes

yup, USPS tracking is now updating for me as well, woo!

1 Like

Mine too!

I picked up one of the Aprons on my birthday as a little gift to myself… Looking more like a Christmas gift at this point lol.

6 Likes

LOL my thoughts exactly! (Birthday on the 30th!)

2 Likes

Mine came today, I’ll let you know how I like it in a couple of days.

1 Like

Mine arrived in state last night!! I hope it comes tomorrow!

1 Like

Nice! Let me know how you like it

1 Like

I don’t need a few days haha and let the record state I am terribly biased and crap at reviews. I love this thing. Love small throws and this guy is the best of the ones I have. (G.5, CU, Flea, Landon balk custom, gen-yo Entheos, Tom Kuhn pocket rocket etc…) I love the organic shape and stability of it. It has been, to me, super forgiving in me not hitting the string perfectly or not having the best throw off the bat, it just keeps on spinning. The smile on my face won’t go away haha. Couldn’t be happier, not with the price I paid not with the time I waited. All part of the ART experience and one I hope to experience more times to come. This thing is gonna get a lot of love. My favorite yo-yo of 2020 was the one drop free solo, I didn’t buy that many yo-yos this year so take it for what it’s worth, but this is giving it a run for its money. Great Job Jensen and Charles as well as the folks at One Drop.

8 Likes

Mine is now in-state as well, hopefully it comes sometime next week :smiley:

2 Likes

Hope it gets there soon brotha!

1 Like

I think I’m going to try to make a super long an detailed review so that’s kinda why I’m waiting a few days

4 Likes

I feel that! I am excited to read it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has your bearing broken in yet? I haven’t cleaned my bearing yet trying to see how long it will take to break in with the lube. Hasn’t happened yet and I’ve thrown it for quite some time!

1 Like

A little bit but tbh I kinda like it that way so I’ll probably be re-lubing it

2 Likes

I just want to say that this is an incredibly long thread for one yoyo. There are widely varying opinions on A-RT, but if there’s one thing that’s certain it’s that they can build some serious hype.

6 Likes

There are more posts in this thread than there are Furn (Furns?) in the wild.

5 Likes

The hype is real. Furn rocks.

10 Likes

Their skills speak for themselves.

1 Like

Hype not needed when the product is ‘good’.

A late great Cardinals baseball player(Dizzy Dean) use to say, ‘It ain’t bragging if you can back it up’.

Both Charles and Jensen are certainly out of the box players.

It has been said that genius and crazy are right next to each other on a number line.

They both also fit that profile.

Their yoyo designs are both simple in appearance, yet excellent playing.

Bi metal, tri metal, exotic metals, supernatural shapes, etc… neither their vision or intention.

They just keep coming up with amazing fun and functional yoyo designs.

Hype is sometimes meaningless because each yoyo they release is an adventure in the right direction. They aren’t stuck to a certain diameter or weight or width or exact shape or constant bearing size.

A somewhat established following shares the excitement as word comes out of a ‘New A-rt soon’.

So, I don’t see it as hype. No extravagant claims. No contrived features. No boasting about the best ever, must have…

Just a small group of enthusiasts that feel comfortable buying A-rt yo-yos because they have a good track record of releasing good stuff.

As far as their product prices?

As with many other things in life. Questioning the price points of products often simply means you can’t afford them. It doesn’t mean they are or aren’t worth the asking price. The Seller does not have to justify the price. The Seller provides a product at a ‘price’. And if if you don’t like it, oh well.

Every A-rt yoyo I own is a different adventure. I enjoy every single one of them. And don’t regret buying any single one of them.

…You play… You pay.

Hype is one way to generate interest in something.

Passing the good word about good stuff eliminates the need for deliberate ‘hype’.

A-rt yo-yos don’t sell because they are hyped.

They sell because they are really good.

10 Likes