9 old USA made General yo throws for sale

Decided to slim down to a small handful of throws. Collecting isn’t important at this moment in life, and I can use the proceeds to fund something also interesting.

Prices include shipping. I ship on Fridays.

Starting at the top left and working across in rows.

1. Black Hardcoat KLR 2 - These we’re not released due to the Hardcoat causing vibe, more than fingernail vibe, but no problems being playable. $59

2. Oceanic Splash KLR - Normal machine marks on the raw side. Finger nail vibe. $89

3. Preproduction Gruntbull Prestige - Absolutely gorgeous. $129

4. 3yo3 x General yo Camouflage Collabricon - Extremely rare, comes with bag, string and info card. On hold

5. BA Santa M10 - Has been said by many to be the floatiest yoyo out there. 7 made in this color. On hold

6. Blue Mountain Majesty - Gorgeous. $139

7. Lost Essence - Ernie found some first run Essences he had lost, and anodized them blue. Plays like a glass smooth Peak to me, minus some float. Sold

8. B grade Aman KLR - Has a tiny dot that breaks ano, and some vibe. Plays great. $69

9. BA Santa 5 star - It is perfection. Has a tiny dot that breaks anodizing that can’t be felt. I am keeping my other 5 star, and letting this one go. Sold

6 Likes

I’ll take the santa B/A 5-star.

2 Likes

Shooting a message now

Blue Mountain Majesty, Gruntbull Prestige and three KLRs still available.

Happy to do discounted bundle pricing or hear out offers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.