5A trick tutorials taught by Miguel Correa!

(SR) #1

Woah! I just noticed something! This is awesome! We now have 5A tricks taught by the Nats. 5A champion Miguel Correa! Time to learn some 5A!

Look here-

Awesome!

Just awesome.

Just uploaded! :wink:

http://yoyoexpert.com/news/09_09_miguel-correa.jpg

National 5A Champion and Team YoYoFactory member Miguel Correa is proud to present some fundamental 5A tricks that are built to get your Counter-Weight play to the next level. Learn advanced mounts, tricks, and stalls performed by a true expert!

Just so you guy’s know. Miguel is one of the nicest and most helpful yoyoers you will ever meet!

(JonasK) #5

I’m lovin’ it André… and Miggy. This is so much win. Just so much WIN!

these are awesome,thanks andre and miguel ;D :smiley:

This is great! More tutorials is something we’ve all been hoping for!

This is awesome!

It’s perfect timing for me, as I just started in 5a. ;D

omg this made my day!!!

and ive been doing 5a mainly for a few weeks this is gonna help ALOT

(JayVee) #10

I hop onto my computer, opened up the YYE site, and what do I see staring back at me? New tutorials! Awesome; I think I’ll start throwing 5a today. :wink:

Hey everyone, thanks for the positive feedback thus far. I hope that you all learn these and then some. I'm open to doing more if the demand exists. In the meantime though, grab a counterweight and enjoy these tutorials. I'll be in touch. Shoutouts to André, Yoyofactory, and the Genesis. Peace.

Miggy

Yes. Very well done. If you can, keep it up. You’re doing a good job so far. :slight_smile:

I was so stoked to see this!

This is a great idea, having professional yo-yoers oriented to a specific style give tutorials, after all, Andre can’t be master of everything.

Blasphemy! Send him to jail! :stuck_out_tongue:

Miggy… did, did I ever tell you I loved you?

Cuz… cuz i totally do :stuck_out_tongue:

JK, And Welcome to YYE Forums!

(DIA) #18

thanks a lot for the tutorial’s i really appreciate it. KEEP IT UP!!!