5A trick tutorials taught by Miguel Correa!

Woah! I just noticed something! This is awesome! We now have 5A tricks taught by the Nats. 5A champion Miguel Correa! Time to learn some 5A!

Look here-

Awesome!

Just awesome.

Just uploaded! :wink:

http://yoyoexpert.com/news/09_09_miguel-correa.jpg

National 5A Champion and Team YoYoFactory member Miguel Correa is proud to present some fundamental 5A tricks that are built to get your Counter-Weight play to the next level. Learn advanced mounts, tricks, and stalls performed by a true expert!

1 Like

Just so you guy’s know. Miguel is one of the nicest and most helpful yoyoers you will ever meet!

I’m lovin’ it André… and Miggy. This is so much win. Just so much WIN!

these are awesome,thanks andre and miguel ;D :smiley:

This is great! More tutorials is something we’ve all been hoping for!

This is awesome!

It’s perfect timing for me, as I just started in 5a. ;D

omg this made my day!!!

and ive been doing 5a mainly for a few weeks this is gonna help ALOT

I hop onto my computer, opened up the YYE site, and what do I see staring back at me? New tutorials! Awesome; I think I’ll start throwing 5a today. :wink:

Hey everyone, thanks for the positive feedback thus far. I hope that you all learn these and then some. I'm open to doing more if the demand exists. In the meantime though, grab a counterweight and enjoy these tutorials. I'll be in touch. Shoutouts to André, Yoyofactory, and the Genesis. Peace.

Miggy

4 Likes

Yes. Very well done. If you can, keep it up. You’re doing a good job so far. :slight_smile:

I was so stoked to see this!

This is a great idea, having professional yo-yoers oriented to a specific style give tutorials, after all, Andre can’t be master of everything.

Blasphemy! Send him to jail! :stuck_out_tongue:

Miggy… did, did I ever tell you I loved you?

Cuz… cuz i totally do :stuck_out_tongue:

JK, And Welcome to YYE Forums!

thanks a lot for the tutorial’s i really appreciate it. KEEP IT UP!!!