50/50 yoyo thread 11/16 50/50 production run is SOLD OUT!

yessssss

1 Like

Thank you for the support friends!

Ive gotten a lot of positive feedback from here/reddit/instagram, im definitely going to check some prices from different machine shops and then go from there. Thank you all for the support!

4 Likes

yes this looks awesome

3 Likes

yeah i feel like most if not all undersized throws should be organic since ur 99.9999999% of the time gonna use it for fun rather than competition

4 Likes

Organic is definitely fun! Excited for an ultrawide organic too!

4 Likes

i really like the look and shape of this throw. being wider, it may not be for me. but, it looks well designed… are you leaning towards a flat bearing :thinking::grin:

:thinking:

5 Likes

Probably going to be a CT, but it can always be swapped out for a flat if the player wants!

It is on the wider side for sure, but not crazy wide (only about 2mm wider than the orbitron to give you an idea) if anything itll definitely be a rare piece, im not looking to produce any more than the initial run of 30-50 + 5 protos

4 Likes

lol no offense to anyone else…but you’re still hands down my favorite player to watch throw…
So hell yeah I’d be interested in supporting your ideas!

I gotta ask, any chance you’d produce any of these in green?

7 Likes

Not sure about the color or colors yet. I wanted to make the protos a red/blue half swap since all my renders are those colors😂 but that actually leads me into colors.

Im thinking either solids or a fade. Fade will increase the price, but not by much. You can vote if youd prefer a solid/halfswap or a fade. Im probably going to stick with just 1 choice here for the entire run to keep pricing easy, and then go for color choices after that with suggestions from all of you of course, looking at 2-3 color choices (its only a run of 50, so i wouldnt want like 10 different colors with 5 each, unless thats something the community wants, then by all means let me know!) Ill have this poll on the top post and close it on tuesday, post color suggestions so I can start a poll for when this one closes!

4 Likes

I think if you did a not to bright subtle red and blue fade it wood look awesome.

EDIT: now that I actually think about it, (@twitch77 you should be proud of me) a green grey fade would probably look magnificent, and I don’t think anyone’s done it for a yo-yo surprisingly.

4 Likes

i suggest pink… nuff said.

3 Likes

@100FatYoyoDads if we do a fade I would definitely like to do a blue/orange fade akin to kacpers shutterWA😂 but it depends on what the people want.

@PCaliyoyos i like a good pink/purple!

6 Likes

Okay, well I don’t like any of you all.

Well except for you.
I like you!

:rofl:

6 Likes

:joy: i have no problem doing a 1/1 green for you, assuming green isnt part of a color we choose. The only issue im finding with that is if that 1 of 1 turns out to be a b grade. Lmk if thats something you want to do and ill have no problem making an exception for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:heart: :heart:
I would totally take you up on that offer for sure!

Side note…
Have you considered doing a kickstarter/gofundme for this?

4 Likes

I have not. I don’t think its necessary. I dont want to run it as a preorder just because ive seen how messy they can get. I believe I can move a run of 50 in a decent amount of time, so I would rather just run it as a normal sale first come first serve basis, so I dont need to worry about not enough a grades, b grades, people backing out, etc.

6 Likes

I would love a red/orange and a blue/purple fade halfswap!!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That color would definitely be interesting! Haha

3 Likes

Dude id be down!!

3 Likes

Gonna pull the trigger on prototypes sometime this week! Have a few things left to figure out before I do, but im very excited!

11 Likes