4A throws

I’m not sure, but it has to be. He binds after the yo is barely spinning.

I’m not sure if he is using it, but it looks like YYSL type 2, It’s what I use for my 4A’s since it’s really thick.

I say just go for a go big or the fiesta. I’m just not a fan of friction stickers at all, but that’s just an opinion.

Go big if you play on a lot of hard surfaces and want snappy binds/easier open string binds.
Uses narrow c bearing

Fiesta if you play on softer surfaces or want longer spin times/more intricate string tricks.

As for the string Ben uses… I don’t think it’s overly thick, even when I use standard kitty string I can bring back the go big with little to no spin at all. Due to the narrow bearing you shouldn’t need super thick string.

I think the upload date is a little too early for YYSL. It was just barely out at the time, but all orders were direct, and I don’t remember Conde ordering.

Fair enough can’t argue against the creator ;), while we have you here, let me thank you for type 2 :slight_smile: My favorite for 4A.

Good to hear.

I can’t wait for my allowance haha.
My hands want to try 4a, it seems like enjoyable
look at this hahaha :smiley:

I like that guy. He looks like he’s having the time of his life up there. haha
I hadn’t seen that video before, only watched the top 3 of all the styles. He did very well though, if not for the few mistakes in the last half, he probably would have placed quite a bit higher.

yes, I think he’s not there for competition, I think he’s there to show people how beautiful 4a is. hahaha Imma wait for this guy again in 2013 world yoyo competition. Now my impression for 4a playstyle became pretty well and I wanna try it haha.

I have a Yoyojam Fiesta XX, and it is really good. I like it better than the Go Big, because it doesn’t have rubber rims. Rubber rims are great for durability, but it is harder to grind with, and when you drop the yoyo, the rubber grips the ground more and causes it to bounce away from you, but the Fiesta XX bounces almost straight up. The Go Big is better for regens, but you can do regens on a Fiesta XX, they are harder to learn. They are both great, and I have used them both. But if you get the Go Big, don’t leave the string around the axle. It has a steel bearing that will rust if the string is wrapped around, but you won’t have problems if you remove the string.

I have a Fiesta xx too, and it’s great. I’ve been hearing good things about the go big, too.