4 GOOD YOYOS AT INSANELY LOW PRICES!!! NO TRADES

Depending on the condition of the yoyo, I set the prices. Also, I’m not in to yoyos anymore, so I won’t do a trade. You can either buy all the yoyos, or you can just buy however many of them you want. I included a free speed bearing that needs to be cleaned. I’m not cleaning it, but it’s free, so it doesn’t matter.

Yo-Yos:

YoYoJam SFX (Blue): $30
YoYoFactory PGM2 (Green): $20
YoYoJam Fiesta (Orange): $15
Yomega Dash (Blue): $15

Accessories:

YoYoJam Thin Lube (Less Response) (Bottle is full!): Free
3 Duncan Counterweights: $2
YoYoJam Speed Bearing (FYI: Needs Cleaning!): Free
YoYoJam Narrow Bearing: Free
Polyester Strings: Free

Descriptions:

SFX: Used, Plays like new & very unresponsive. 1 tiny scrape in the plastic.
PGM2: Used, Plays like brand new & dead unresponsive. Hubstacks spin forever. 1 or two skid marks.
Fiesta: Used, Plays like new. I drew a smiley face on it a long time ago. Few minor dents. Great 4A.
Dash: Used, plays like a brand new one. Paint chips all the way around both rims. My longest sleeper. Responsive at times.

Pictures:

SFX:

PGM2:

Dash:

Fiesta:

Accessories:

I will post if one of the yoyos is sold, just so people don’t think I still have it.

shipping rates.

No shipping. I’ll take care of the shipping

will buy sfx… please PM … :smiley:

you want to buy the sfx? Okay it’s 30$ free shipping

I’m gonna need you to give me some shipping info, so I know where to ship to

This user has been previous banned. This is a second account they are using to bypass their ban.

Oh snap, great find.

GG

some one is getting banned ><

Actually, I have to charge a $5 shipping fee. Parents say I have to

Can I have the PGM with yyj thin lube and 5 poly string? Speed bearing is optional if you think that there are too many accessories. Plz PM me as soon as possible!!! Thanks :slight_smile:

The last bump of this thread was three months ago. It’s fairly safe to assume that moopdude3004 is not interested in selling these anymore. Furthermore, B/S/T offers should be made in PM’s.