3DS for sale

US shipping and PayPal only please. Prices are shipped.
Not really looking for trades.

If you have any questions or anything just shoot me a message. Thank you :]

I have a 3DS I’d like to sale. I’d prefer to sale here to avoid eBay fees. Comes with stylus, charger, and a 32gb sd card. Just recently changed both shoulder ribbon cables(I accidentally bought two sets so I’ll include the extra set for free.) Body is in decent shape, some scratches and small marks but no serious cracks or anything. Screens are good, the top screen has marks from where the bottom screen touches which is normal for the 3DS. Battery is on the back half of its life but still holds a solid charge. I have like 30 3ds games installed and classic Nintendo emulators. Thing is awesome but I have a steam deck. $120 obo

TiVayder has two scratches on the rim . No box, but I’ll ship it in a small pouch. Gone

Onedrop Code 1. Some tiny pinpricks on both rims (pictured) but overall in great condition. Plays great. Comes with box. My favorite yo-yo. Gone

Skywalker hubstacked. It’s super vibey with the stacks on but it’s not too bad with them off. There is some discoloration in the ano (first and second pic) and I could only find two tiny pin pricks on the outside of both rims (first and third pics.) no box. Gone

Vulture has a tiny scratch on the rim and a flat spot that is hard to find. Comes with box. Gone

5 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

Bump.

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Help me build a new pc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Super easy to change 3ds battery and I think they’re like $10 these days! Someone grab that unit for your kid you won’t regret it

1 Like

Buump

Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.