2022 wyyc

Five point!!!
And of course Bro tricks.
Dude.

AFAIK 2022 worlds is still planned for Tokyo, or did that change? I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it had tbhā€¦

What about PNWR?

1 Like

This thread is hilarious to read backā€¦

Feels as comical as those predictions and descriptions of the year 2000 made back in the 50s

2 Likes

Itā€™s been postponed until 2023

2 Likes

Oh interesting! I didnā€™t see any mention of it on their IG and didnā€™t watch the results stream so I missed it. Now that I have an extra year to save I might actually try to goā€¦ :thinking:

Was thinking about this the other day, havenā€™t heard anything about it and itā€™s generally in February so Iā€™m a bit doubtful itā€™ll happen in February if at all in 2022 :pensive:

2 Likes

Thanks. When it does come back Iā€™m definitely going.

1 Like

Same! I moved out to the Bay Area right after BAC 2018 and thought ā€œawesome, Iā€™ll be able to go in 2019!ā€ Only for 2019 to be postponed, then 2020 and 2021 happened šŸ¤¦. So PNWR / Cal States are the two west coast ones Iā€™m eagerly waiting for now since JD lives on the east coast now IIRC and thereā€™s no one to organize BAC.

So Funny.

Now kids would say, ā€œWhatā€™s Live Television? Like Live Streaming but for Old People?ā€

2 Likes