2022 National Yo-yo Contest

a 6 year old just rocked the stage! He was so good with eli hops, mach 5 and more.

9 Likes

Little dude killed it!

5 Likes

Wasn’t there in person, but was stoked to play along and get 10th in the Triva contest.

Thanks @AndreBoulay and @DocLucky

11 Likes

I got 5th - I was trying to get the answer too quick and accidentally chose the wrong one a couple times lmao

7 Likes

Is there a link for today’s Nats finals? Or stream?

2 Likes

Try here

6 Likes

Great! Thank you……

Are the 1a finals being streamed?

Unfortunately it looks like the stream last ended about an hour ago. Hoping it restarts soon! :crossed_fingers:

Edit: it’s back on

Next best thing

14 Likes

Ben McPhee just crush it. So awesome

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be amazing if the news consisted of just headlines and no explanations to explain headlines.

Now, you could’ve given a little more detail. You could’ve said something like Ben Mcfee
Competed in 1A, 2A and the over 40 divisions. But that’s OK you don’t have to do that now I just did it for you😂

5 Likes

Aliya Tan 3A … I’m betting, winner

6 Likes

Jeeze! Gram is hookin it up too!!

I love the 4a chasing a yo-yo….
So hard

1 Like

Good turnout.

https://nationalyoyocontest.com/results/

1 Like

This was the first contest I’ve ever been to. It was fun. Here are some pics from semi-finals:

24 Likes

Great pics, was awesome seeing you there man! I snapped some film pics that I hope turned out okay, I guess we’ll see in a week or so after they’re developed lol

4 Likes

Developed!! :flushed:

Kodak is in my backyard and I haven’t heard that word in a while. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What was everyone’s favorite moment at Nationals this year? Mine was the perseverance by the event organizers to keep the stream going for those of us that couldn’t attend, despite all the roadblocks. THANK YOU!!!

Plus this ludicrus trick by Kerbel right around the 0:52 second mark of his international finals performance:

21 Likes