2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

shhh… I can’t help but come in here with every. It’s too exciting and fun.

Maybe there’s another prototype, maybe the atlas or another completely unknown throw. It’s unlikely (in my opinion), but that would be splendid :slight_smile: ;D :smiley:

Completely unknown is super likely for X. :wink:

Omg X is so amazing

how do you know it’s amazing?

I don’t mean play wise, just look wise. Saw it :slight_smile:

by saw it, you mean in their teaser video… Right?

Todaaaaaay is shipping daaaay!! :smiley: :smiley: Waiting for it on the other side of the continent (with my first kitty strings)

What’s funny is I started yoyo-ing in Phoenix, AZ but I quit after about 5 months, then I moved to georgia and my brother got a popstar. After that, I was crazy about yoyos again, but I was disappointed to know that I moved away from the city which has yyf headquarters in it… :frowning:

So these are shipping out today? I need to make sure to avoid all social media for a couple of days then. This is my first mystery box experience so I want the real deal.

Also, how do people feel about unboxing videos? I’ve never even thought to do one before but with the mystery box it seems like it could be a good laugh. ;D

I did an unboxing video my first go round.

It was fun.

I’d love to see you make one!

If you dont want to be spoiled i think is a good idea to be away from this for a while, or at least from saturday until your package arrives (if they are very efficent). I like to watch unboxing vídeos, the reactions are pretty funny haha Im planning to do one myself too, but it will take a while since Fedex is kinda bad in my country :frowning:

No I saw the whole thing, won’t say anymore though don’t want to spoil it

ABANDON THREAD!
http://1vze7o2h8a2b2tyahl3i0t68.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/12-11-CAR-Joe-Sola.jpg

4 Likes

Goodbye for now everyone

okay from now on this is a disclaimer for anyone who doesn’t want spoils, get out now

Idk if I should say more, but I’ll say one more thing for those wondering about colors: the one I saw was black, not aqua ish

oh no!!! :o my Aqua

Dang, I hope they mix up the colors because the only black color way I like are bip-bop yoyos

6 posts later…

1 Like

i wasn’t really going to leave. Just treading lightly.