2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

Yeah, I made sure to research a lot about all the CLYW yoyos to make sure I didn’t buy off hype. I saw a lot on their ask.fm that you can’t go wrong with the Chief, that it’s basically the embodiment of CLYW, which is what I’m looking for. Hopefully if I can get it it will be as floaty as I hear and as good playing as well.

Can’t decide between that and the YYF Mystery box TBH, both are great but I think if I get a low price for a green splash chief I wouldn’t be able to resist because I don’t make any money so I don’t get the chance to buy >$50 yoyos.
I’m really glad to be able to be given chances in this great community to win contests and get money to buy yoyos that I never dreamed I would get (won my first >$50 yoyo, named a signature yoyo and got 2 of them). Hopefully I can find the right Chief in the color (almost anything green really), at the right price.

i would love to get a mystery box cause I love opening blind boxes with my kids(toys), but I won’t have the funds due to the holidays coming up to do shopping of my own. The chief is floaty for sure. Super fun throw. Will be hard to find one that cheap unless it has damage so good luck. Either way, I’m sure you’ll be happy.

1 Like

Thanks! I know that I have little chance of getting a mint one, so I’m just holding out for little damage. There are a lot of deals on Facebook and the YYE BST, so hopefully I can find one. :slight_smile:

I saw my avatar and died laughing. :smiley: You definitely have to put me in the front leading the pack. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Couldn’t figure out how to put yours in because it’s not a face xD but I managed it. It looks so hilarious, Gambit looking ready to scrap for his Mystery Box, JamesCorallo eyeing it up and Amplified hanging off the side lookin’ like: “Who said Mystery Box?”

Last year the Thanksgiving mystery box was the Regen and a Catchy Air. The Cypher was the 2014 Worlds Mystery Box. The 2013 Thanksgiving mystery box was an Equilateral or Genesis and a Protostar or Northstar.

To add onto the 2013 one, there was also a bonus Roll Model that was like 1/10 and there was a super bonus one that also had a Ricochet!

Unless yoyoexpert has a free shipping offer I dont think I can buy it.

Lol

First regen mystery box I got it to delivered to my brother in Australia.

Then metal replay one was with free shipping offer.

My 2013 box really was awesome for me when I first started.

Genesis+
Protostar
Roll Model

Great value for $50.

I don’t know what to expect this time around, but I can’t wait to participate.

We can’t please everyone… BUT WE CAN TRY ;D

YoYoExpert are fantastic to work with on this every year and really make it all possible.

This year ONLY METAL YOYOS. If you wanted another protostar, BAD LUCK.

Less Mystery, more BANG. We want to potentially deliver the best yoyo you own in the mystery.

6 Likes

Why’d you have to go and say that?! Now I have to sell my children just to get one…

Seriously Ben, why do you have drum up such awesome deals and make my Black Friday week all lead to seeing if I can get in on this deal?

Thanks for the BANG!

YoyoFactory has been hitting on all-cylinders recently with tons of great new yo-yo’s. This mystery box has got to be one heck of a deal.

Will it only be yyf yoyos?

Yes. It is every year. If this is your first time, you should definitely try to snag one.

Sounds exciting. Hope there are green yoyos in there. Still can’t decide whether to save for a CLYW Chief or go for this. Both have good outcomes :slight_smile:

I have a really neat plugin installed on my browser. It decodes mysteries. I’ll share a screen shot of what it tells me about Ben’s clues.

A hard choice is ahead of you indeed.

6 Likes

Now that we know there’s less mystery, only metal yo-yos, and the best deal ever in a mystery box, we have to worry about how many are actually available.

The real challenge after what was just said, is beating the competition to get our hands on it. So, I’m taking a day off from work for this. I have 5 vacation days left to use before the first of the year. So, I’m scheduling one on Black Friday for the YoyoFactory mystery box. It’s going down!

Pumped for this.

My 1st mystery box was good

2nd one was OK.

I hope this one will be the best.

Go Ben go.

Sonmebody convince me on both sides. If no Chief comes up in time for the right price and color, I’m probably going for this. Going to be rough