2015 JVtut: A star in Paris - (New tutorial every Tuesday)

I just got the 100th reply. Anyhow, I love all the whips and laceration stuff you are doing. Those are my favorites when I just want to yoyo for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppM4uSlz8Ps
New tutorial! Thanks for watching and good luck :slight_smile:
Please post your questions here if you have any!

Hey everybody! I just made a facebook page where Iā€™m going to write about the latest news and new videos coming up, feel free to join if you are interested, thanks!

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexis-JV/243556205697638?sk=wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwWDqCDGPJ0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

This is a compilation of the tutorials 1 to 10! Itā€™s pretty simple, there is a annotation on the bottom-middle left for each tricks. When you click on it, it will open a new window with the tutorial of the specific trick you want to learn.
Thanks for watching! :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-b3biZsPIg&feature=channel_video_title
New tutorial about a slacky trick!
Thanks for watching and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this ^

YAYAYAYAY!
(inb4thepost)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AgUBDe8x0&feature=uploademail

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

New tutorial! A lot of pops in this one.
Thanks for watching and good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is so great. Very creative and different. Donā€™t take it the wrong way but I see critiques for like everyones tutorials. I really miss the old ones you had. Every single one was really creative and not your every day trick. I think they may have got a little watered down? I have seen many tutorials of seasick, I mean there is one on this website. I love how you go into such detail on each trick like you did in the past. I just really just miss those old onesā€¦ Iā€™m guessing you took them off because itā€™s a different setup or you donā€™t think they are as good as these ones in editing or camera angles? Anywhere we could see those? I forgot how to do a trick you helped me out with a lot thenā€¦ ??? ;D Keep em coming!

edit: I think step 2 on this could be like 2/3 steps (for the 3 pops) and the bind shouldnā€™t really be a stepā€¦

Iā€™m glad he did a seasick tut because I wasnā€™t able to learn it from any other tuts. The way he explained it made everything so much easier to understand.

Word. I really appreciated what I read from you. To be honest, there was a lot of reasons why I deleted my older youtube account, which I donā€™t want to talk about right now. Yeah I mush admit that the old ones were pretty rad, by the way I still have them all in my computer. I will take in consideration what you said about the steps thing.
I just finished uploaded tutorial 13 before I read your reply so I didnā€™t have the time to modify the bind step. The tutorials Iā€™m doing right now takes around 8-10 hours to make (planifying, filming and editing), english ainā€™t even my first language and look at what Iā€™m doing. Iā€™m taking the time to share my knowledge to other fellow yoyoers, I mean this is something everybody should do and not only in yoyoing. In everything. The world we live in would be so much better if people from around the world helps each other.

New tutorial! :slight_smile:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKqcdxXknHU
Thanks for watching and good luck! If you got questions post them here.

1 Like

Hey man, just wanted to say thank you for all these tutorials, I have learned a lot and enjoy them a lot.
Keep up the good work, and keep being awesome!
I also wanted to ask, what is your opinion on the Solaris? How is it for you? I am thinking of getting a purple one.

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your comment. :slight_smile:
The Solaris is pretty smooth, one of the smoothest yoyo SPYY made. Good balance, long spinning time and pretty unique shape. The Solaris rims are excellent for thumb grind too.

1 Like

Thanks, man!
If you donā€™t mind, can you help with dreams catcher? I donā€™t understand the end part. Do oyu do a suicide and catch the triangle, or something else? Thanks in advance.
And yeah, the Solaris sounds epic, might have to get one. :slight_smile:

It seems to me, you throw the loop on your NTH over your TH index. as you do that, drop everything on your TH. then, catch the loop, and you will end in a trapeze.

1 Like

Kay, thanks Carl!

Make sure that before you do the suicide catch thing, the yoyo is on all the string and that you have a good string tension. It makes everything easier in my opinion.

Hey, sorry if I brought up a sore subject. I love the new ones I was just trying to give constructive criticism as you help me lol. I see it on the board a lot. Dream Catchers is totally the coolest trick I think you have yet this series and Iā€™m definitely going to learn it in a day or so. Your english looks fine to me so thats impressive. I went to film school so I could only imagine what goes into your tutorials. Great editing. Final Cut? I think you might save time just on the binds I donā€™t think you need 3 angles. Your tutorials are awesome I hope you didnā€™t take anything the wrong way, I love em!

Itā€™s all cool, constructive critism are always important to bring better ameliorations. Yeah if we compare my first tutorial (the one that I made during september 2010, ā€˜ā€˜Kohta inspired trickā€™ā€™) to the last one I posted here, we can see a really big difference. Iā€™m currently using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 to edit my tutorials and other videos, itā€™s a great editing software that is easy to use with a lot of different effects and options. Thanks for the remarks too, I really appreciate!

Your tutorials are VERY well done. Few, easy steps and multiple angles. i always look forward to your new vidz. Keep it up man!!!