2013 YoYoFactory Mystery Box - Twitter Thursday!

Its true

As much as Iā€™d love to get in on these, I. Red to be responsible and not spend more money now :-\ haha

I wish I had that kind of luckā€¦but it only happened to me once in my lifetime, and probably never again. :frowning:

But, Iā€™m keeping hope alive. :wink:

The yoyofactory mystery box is sounding extremely cool! Is it just one yoyo, or multiple things that add up to $140?

All the things inside together add up to a 140 dollar value.

Iā€™m going to try my best to get one, but mexico internet is sketchy at best lol.
Iā€™m going to mexico for thanksgiving xD

I need money quick for this :confused:

My money would be on old Supernovas, Superstars, Severes and Protostars but there are tons of other realistic possibilities. No matter what combination of yoyos the boxes contain Iā€™m sure it will be a fantastic value.

Looking at the metals in stock at YYE right now I have to say that there isnā€™t a single one that I wouldnā€™t be willing to try brand new for $45ā€¦

Save one for me

YAYZ!!! I just bought a yoyo and didnā€™t have any money left. My parents agreed to buy this now for Christmas and Iā€™ll just wait to open it. That way I still wonā€™t know whatā€™s in it. The suspense wil probably kill me though.

you can still watch unboxing videos, I like to think itā€™s as exciting as doing it yourself ;D

YoYoFactory Mystery Box WEEK begins tomorrow (MONDAY) here at YoYoExpert.

Check back in the morning (on our Facebook page) for details regarding the two releases for Monday!

Well. GG. You just made me sad cuz now I canā€™t get one -cries- D:
-Gets over crying and plays with avante garde 2 instead.-

Iā€™m going to try to pick up one YYF mystery box and one mystery box from the other store.

They are ESSENTIALLY all the same. There ARE bonus/special ones; however, last year people bought 2 boxes hoping for twice the mystery unboxing fun, and it doesnā€™t work that way.

Some good guesses on here: MVP2, old Supernova, Super-G.

Last yearā€™s Avant Garde may have been a yoyo that ā€œdidnā€™t sell wellā€, but it is a PHENOMENAL yoyo. I was extremely happy with that one. Itā€™s not necessarily going to be a yoyo that didnā€™t sell well, but rather one that has surplus stock. It can be a good-selling yoyo that just has extra stock. You could count yourself lucky to get almost any of the top-end YYFā€™s (even older models) for that price!

2 minutes

Be quick.

i got my checkout receipt waiting on email confirm ā€¦

so glad i got this done today dont have to worry about the rest of the week

It crashed twice during checkout. I was on the final page and it was just like NOPE!

Shaking my head.

I got a mystery box

Im sooooo excited now I can go on with my life and not have to worry about it

1 Like

I was thinking about it but decided to save my money and get something I know I wanted on Black Friday instead. Maybe a Ricochet if theyā€™re still in stockā€¦