2013 Black Friday at YoYoExpert

They already posted what it is on Facebook. It’s a 10, 15, and 20% discount depending on how much you spend.

:o :o :o :o :o ( post 800 LOL)

i waited 20 minutes for that its not the best deal i have ever seen but still better than full price

Hype up an announcement of pretty much the same sale as last year…

yup

y there no b better deal

I think its an ok Deal but I get what your saying I dont want anything any ways though Im just happy with my mystery box

You can buy a chief and some string for like 120 bucks. It’s cool. Same as last year I believe.

o yeah not sayin its bad totally buyin stuff on the discount but still i thought it would be a bit larger in the savings

on monday (cyber monday) thats when they have the buy two of these and get 50% like last year

I just needed string, unless there was a stupid deal. Guess I should have jumped at the free shipping last month

Hmm… I expected at least 20% off all items in the store. Other stores have YYE beat this year for sure. Still, it’s better than full price but other stores are even starting to do mystery boxes, making YYE not so special anymore.

It seems that this year, they did 20% off a 150 or more purchase. It was 200 or more for the 20% last year no?

Aaaaand that’s the end of yoyo shopping for a while. Blue Ricochet, Ain’t Nothin’ H.O.T., Glow Protostar, Black/Green Acid Wash Token and some string. And a Marmot hat because my dog destroyed my old fishing hat and I like the Marmot and feel bad that YYE still has over 200 overpriced hats in stock =P

Got exactly what I wanted at exactly the discount I was expecting so I’m happy. And also got to impulse buy the Token and the hat cuz clicking buttons is fun. Almost got a Crayon too but showed a little (very little considering what I bought obviously) control

some one has one hell of an unboxing to do no? have fun all of those are great throws

Yeah between this and the CLYW release last Friday I should have an exciting week of mail ahead of me. I just need to survive the Bonfire/Puffin 2 release now. At this point there are really no yoyos available retail that I actually want right now so hopefully I can lick my financial wounds for a bit while my BST helps heal them.

Speaking of clyw, anyone know what there sale will be. (I have not been sent anything in my mailing list)?

is it just me or is there a bug in the discount system?

Let’s say, I buy 2 Quakes. If I take the same color, 20% is taken off the order. But if I buy two different colors, only one yoyo gets discounted, the other one stays at full price.

Is that’s supposed to work like that…?

YYE has the best selection out of any store. Maybe except for that Japanese store.
Considering most yoyo’s are already in the $100+ range, I don’t think spending $150 to get 20% off is bad at all.

If I were going all in on a sale, I wouldn’t be picking up things that are already in the budget area.

What you pick should not matter. The percentage of discount should be calculated specifically ‘off the total’ and not the various items.

What you get is irrelevant. It is the Total that matters.

Email Andre, now. He may actually still be up. Or if you are afraid of getting aced out of your Colorways, just make your order and then ask YYE to make the proper money adjustment before they ship.

1 Like