2010 French National YOYO Contest

To all the players!

I m tonight proud to announce you the official date and place of the 2010 French National YOYO Contest,

this one will take during the week-end of the 3rd and 4th of july, a memorable week-end, in paris, and i would like to invite you all to join us during those days

On Saturday the 3rd we shall all meet in the streets of Paris, to have a nice walk through the city, and then gather in one of our famous underground squat, to enjoy sharing tricks and getting to know each of us.
On Sunday the 4th, the contest will take place a la Maison Pour Tous Jules Valles, one of the fyya’s favorite place for contest!

1A, Xdiv, ladder, shows and a lot more will be offered, as well as an INTERNATIONAL OPEN DIVISION! That s right, this year we are expecting many foreign guest and we want to show how well we can treat them!

A CISP Centre International de Sejour a Paris will be booked for all the player for the saturday to sunday night.

So now if you are interested in coming, please subscribe by sending me an email at legfleviathan"at"hotmail.com and every info will be sent to you, you ll be updated about the coming event , the saturday and the sunday program!

Some more surprises will be there during the contest, but for now we want to keep some of them secret in order not to spoil anything

I hope to meet you there

Hadrien