2 new yo-yo trick clip videos

Hi everyone, I made 2 new yo-yo trick clip videos if anyone wants to check them out :slightly_smiling_face:

This time I am glad to say that I was not near any edge, and won’t be again in the future :+1:

The 2nd video was compressed a bit by Youtube (2nd time uploading), if I am able to get it in higher quality I will update the URL here.

These were filmed with a DJI Spark drone & OnePlus 7 Pro (1080p).
Yo-yo used: Titanium Banshee - by G Squared Yoyos

The first video was filmed in southcentral Ontario, Canada at Bon Echo Provincial Park (Mazinaw Rock, a 330 ft granite wall estimated 1 billion years old, with Mazinaw Lake being the 3rd deepest lake in Ontario (not including the Great Lakes) at 476 feet deep). The second video was filmed at Long Sault Parkway in Ontario, a drive along 11 islands in the St. Lawrence River separating Ontario, Canada and New York State, USA.

I had not mentioned it before but I really appreciated the support in the past on my videos, I was totally surprised and it meant a lot :facepunch:. I also amazingly received a very nice comment from National Yo-Yo Master Dazzling Dave on my first video, so that really made my day and made sharing these worthwhile :grin:

I highly recommend the DJI Mini 2 drone ($500 + tax, comes with drone and controller) that has a 30-minute flight time. It is the improved model over the DJI Spark (2019) drone that I own.

Much appreciated! Thanks for your time.

9 Likes

I like your videos! They spread a good vibe, I also really liked the top down angles on the second video when you were filming yourself yoyoing. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Wow thanks so much Marco! I appreciate the kind and thoughtful comment, I guess the top down angles also help with understanding where the yo-yo is going and which string it is hitting.

Also nice aerial pops and switch hand bind variations and fencing videos, cool tricks and nice 5A and 1A control and flow :+1:

1 Like

Thanks☺️ I hope I can compete next year

1 Like

And about the top down angle: it was definitely something new, i have not once in my life seen someone yoyo from this angle. Felt new and unique

If that’s important for you then don’t wear a white shirt and use white string😂 that’s an unfortunate combo

1 Like

lol that’s a good point, I’ll remember that for next time.

Would be great to see you compete in the future for sure :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for the nice comment about the different camera angle too :+1: