1 of 20 Jensen Kimmitt wooden fixie!!! SOLD

SOLD

1 Like

I’m looking for any YoYofficer or God Tricks throws!

I have the following but if priced reasonably enough, I may buy the same ones I have so don’t hesitate to contact me!

I have:
YoYofficer:
Aura
Brave
Crayon
Fit
Kilter

God Tricks:
Cyclone

Like I said, the ones I have are pretty beat, so I’d like to buy new ones in great condition as long as they’re priced right!

I’m also looking for side effects!

If you sent me cards and have not received your cards requested in return, please pm me immediately and let me know! I am extremely backed up and I want to be certain that I don’t leave anyone hanging! Thank you!

SALE:
2 Custom hand painted (any colorway you want it) 12 throw boxes - $35 each
“Camooflarge” 9 throw case - $35
ALSO:
MINT YYF Nova - $45

LOOKING TO TRADE + CASH FOR A CHIEF,
NM Jackrabbit AC1!

PLEASE NOTE:
FROM NOW ON ALL BOXES WILL BE PAID FOR UP FRONT!
TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE ORDERED BOXES THAT I SPENT MONEY ON TO MAKE
JUST TO AVOID MY MESSAGES AND NOT PAY FOR THEM.

If you’re interested in buying one, contact me and tell me what colorway you want and how many throws it will hold.

standard prices:
Small 1 throw box: $15 + shipping (OUT OF STOCK)
Medium 5 throw box: $30 + shipping
Large 12 throw box: $40 + shipping

these prices are standardized because every job is completely custom. I start with a BLANK wood box and go from there mixing custom colors and even dying the foam myself. so when you look at what all goes into these, it’s really cheap!

How many would you sell those ? And maybe do a topic in custom accesory maker ?

Edit: also a good product for the poeple who have a matched colorway yoyo collection

you know ill want one,lemme know when you start getting prices up for them.

How many? I’m not sure what you mean. If you mean “how much” then the answer is $20 + shipping cost :slight_smile:

There is no need for the rudeness, friend. I didn’t know where to post this because I didn’t find a “Custom YoYo Boxes” section anywhere in the forum :wink:

Wow i tought you would sell those for way more ^^ can you fit two loopers in the same hole ? (1080 in my case (double parenthesis for that awesome pun))

for $20 I would buy like four. definitely a great idea. Interested to see how a parts container would integrate with the box design.

CRUCiAL

You know that awesome box I said I wanted, well I bought a new yoyo factory throw and can’t see myself spending more money on the box. I hope you didn’t make it already. I’ll let you know when I want one and it will be a different design than the first one I was thinking about buying. Thanks.

That’s pretty crappy that some people would do that to you. Sorry. The boxes are really good looking though. I’m going to think of a design sometime soon and hit you up.

b

Multiple BST topics merged
-jhb8426-

bump

bump

Bump for some awesome strings

bump

bump

Sakura SE - $60 shipped
MiB Wavelength Super G - $offer
CRUCiAL Heavy Cream - $55 shipped
YYR ReClash - $offer