07 888 owners, care to share what I think they are worth now?

In 07 I had so many but just got rid of my last one. Was 1/30 Augie Fash Small Bearing but sanded rims and beat to crap, what a shame. We agreed at $35 so after shipping I make $30, wanted to make $40 oh welk.

Anyways what model, condition, and what you thinknitsnworth now?

Example: Regular Blue Aqua 888 fee scuffs. 100-120

Highwall Aqua 888 Near Mint: $175

Ocho8ocho: 2 pinpricks, $225-250

Yuuki Quake Mint (1 of 7): $600+

Steve Brown Purple 1 of 1: $800-1000 maybe?

1 Like

There’s more than one Steve Brown purple. I have one. They did a small run using 07 blanks to fulfill an obligation to Steve.https://sites.google.com/site/benjaminmcphee/eight8eight

Do you really have or just asking? Last time after world’s Steve posted 1/1 saying he wanted to share the love.
pretty sure sanding the sides sends you to hell on this one hahan.

Depends on condition: Putting what I would list at, I tend to go high first and gradually bump down or trade there are start prices.

8-10 scuffs maybe a few more, if a couple are lightly felt grinding it’s a SB! $400 maybe haggle me to $375

From condition going to do does prices, like a few marks $650 ish

1 almost invisible pinprick: $900.

Mint: Post on BST, I would try to break 1k or trade for several yoyo s you like. Get 7-8 specific CLYW of your fav colorway.

**don’t let Jason Wong get it ! Pls don’t let it it never ever goes back into his hands unless he gives you a painted peak and you pay a bit.

Ps: OJLY TRADE TO JUSTIN WONGNIF YOU ARE ADDING SOME CASH FOR HISPAINTED PEAK IN WORSE CONDITION ($250)

Bro I would post on BST say what u want if you really ha ve it.

Dang I would get a BBB Akita, a 7075BBB Chief and the rest on ilyys

Really unclear to me what that last post even means.

10 Likes

Sorry auto correct will fix it

Yes, I have one. $400.00 and it’s yours. Mint without package. :grinning:IMG_0201

7 Likes

@Huiyoyo bit expensive but wasn’t sure if you would want one.

1 Like

Sure beats $800.00.

1 Like

Too expensive, I can’t offer. But it’s a good yoyo . I haven’t seen SB888 in purple.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know what any of these are worth.
Was a comment based on absolute terms, as in it’s a lot of money for a yoyo.
As opposed to relative terms, that’s expensive/overpriced for that yoyo, which isn’t what I meant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The one I saw that Steve said was 1/1 was Black w his outline purple im sure it’s rare but not the 1/1

1 Like

Just crusin through BST and saw a little OG 07 gems.

Probably assume they haggled a bit idk they sold quick tho.

Also keep in mind these are from Poland, so international shipping pain.

Team Edition 07 888: $225 listed imo $200 absolute minimum.

Higby 07 888 (didn’t list but most likely mint too): $250, I bet it sold for that as Well.

Also keep in mind these are from Poland, so international shipping pain.
Wasn’t paying attn if prices were shipped I hope not, shipping is $20-30 from Poland to USA, want tracking? Close to $40.

Reminds me I sent to Australia was $26 already tracking means change to express which was gonna be $72, so I get my package in a couple weeks, his was delayed literally 3 months to the point of him calling me a scammer.

Anyways if it was USA I see the Higby maybe $275, the team ed is small bearing so prob still $200-250 max.

My opinion

Keep adding info on 888 prices.

08,09s go for $50-60 kept well they didn’t do many special eds.

888X it still blows my mind why people buy one of these for $60, I got one w satined rims and it plays the same and payed $20. It’s like 70 grams!!!

Nothing beats a good “sweet spot 07”

Oh yeah also 888.1 I had a Jason Lee one thinking I could get the others, bought for $60 sold for $75, not bad, at least the weight was approp, nothing special at all.

1 Like

I mean black yoyo purple Steve Brown lazering