How to Make YoYo String the Easy Way

Well I would like to take a minute and Say that I would like to appoligize for the Quality of the video. And this would be my 1st Video that I’ve done. Recorded, Edited, and Re-Edit. I’ve never done this before. I usually just watch everyone elses and found a whole new respect for any and everyone that has or is making a video for posting, But I had to because I wanted to share my YoYo String Making Contraption with everyone. The audio is low so I added subtitles and my moms digital cam is an old junk that eats the batteries up and for some reason did want to save my clips, I ended up having to record it in sections and put together in 1 vid. So I appoligize and hope it serves it’s purpose.
    So let’s get started with this Tut. Um I googled and search for the easiest way to make YoYo String and found a cpl tutorials on how. So I took the best parts of their tutorials and made my YoYo String Making Contraption (the only name I could think of)lol. So I took the Measurements from one and tweak em a lil to fit my liking, in which when it’s all said and done it’s the right lengh for me(not much cutting).These are measurements I used here http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/biggrob07/yoyostringcontarptionmeasurements.jpg  I got most of my info from a Tutorial on the Instructables website by perry112358 on “How to Make YoYo String” (http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Yo-Yo-String/) so I hope this Tutorial Helps You Save Money and Make your own YoYo String. Have Fun and Experiment with different Lengths, Try making Types of strings, Use different Types of String (Cotton, Poly, Nylon, Rayon, or what ever you find, lol). And from the way I understand it a Type 6 is wrapped from nail on block to hook on drill 3 times so when folded you get 6 strands giving you a Type 6 (2x3, for slick I think it’s 50/50 Cotton and Poly. which I’m still trying to learn, so if you figure it out PM me, lol), Type 8 is wrapped from nail to hook 4 times so when folded you get 8 strands(2x4) and Type 10, in which you make if you have thin string and some people perfer this type anyway. But anyway, you wrap string from nail to hook 5 times and when fold you get 10 strands, Your Type 10 (2x5).
    Ok now for my Tutorial which I was so unprepared for but had to make it anyway. It makes me feel I can Contribute to the YoYo community thats given me so much already. I had to download some video editing software, video codecs, and software for my parents digital cam. So being how I’ve never done any of this video stuff before took me like a week to do it all. From figure out my parents cam to recording the tutorial to downloading software I came up with this. Enough Blabbing and lets watch tis vid. Hope you enjoy, any questions or suggestions hit me up and I help you the best I can and keep the critisisum to yourself pls, just know I Tried The Best I Could with What I Had. Thanks for your Time and giving my Tutorial a chance.:slight_smile: Like I said I had to record it in parts so I made part 1 that shows what it looks like and what I got out of it and part 2 which Shows how to make it and Test the finish Product. Enjoy…
This is just the Set-up I made and use
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpsj81Kl3k&feature=player_profilepage

This is the How to Vid part 2

Um… well just a question. Can People who view my video give me pointers on my video. Like do this and not that or show that but not this, lol. I’ve never Done this vid thing before, but I just had to do it and post it. Only cause I impressed myself with how my setup came out as well as the string it produces, I just had to share it with people. Maybe with all the Tips, Tricks, and Pointers I’ll make another Tutorial on this Subject. Please and Thank You ;D

I have a video in this section, right underneath yours somewhere… for some reason, the forum doesn’t really respond to string making tuts.

lol, I just sent u a PM sorry lol. what do u think any ideas