StarLite by YoYoFactory | YoYoSkills.com

Many of you won’t remember this, but back in the late 90’s, glow in the dark stuff was all the rage. You weren’t living unless you had GITD sunglasses, show laces, nail polish, or clothing. That’s right, entire lines of clothing that glow in the dark. I used to work for a store called Dapy. It sold random toys, laser junk, yoyos and had a sister store in the same mall called Glow. Sometimes I would have to cover shifts there. The entire store was nothing but GITD products. A lot of the GITD items made me scratch my head, for example, what is the function of a GITD Flashlight? Well if you wanted one, this was the store to do it. Glow had yoyos also, and yes, they all were GITD. Yomega Raiders, Fireballs and Duncan Imperials. Since this was the same time as the last yo-yo boom, the GITD Raiders were all the rage. There have been a few GITD yoyos over the last few years, but YoYoFactory just released the StarLite, an all plastic GITD variation of the extremely popular ProtoStar. I was lucky enough to have one appear on my doorstep a few weeks ago and it has had me glowing in anticipation (seewhatididthar). This week, YoYoSkills.com reviews the YoYoFactory StarLite.

In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night>>> http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=5917

2 Likes

I LOVE this yoyo.

Great review

I love all “stars”

Better than the protostar, and possibly northstar. $15-$20 less than the northstar and protostar. Glows in the dark, unlike northstar and protostar!

I think we have a winner.

I’m getting two of these this week end (if I can still find any by then)