ZstringZ -100% Poly String, order yours today!

Hey guys, I’m introducing my own made 100% polyester string of different colors and what not. There are so many combinations of colors Im going to do, here they are.

Red-Blue
Red-Green
Red-Black
Red-White
Red-White-Blue - OH YEA AMERICAN FLAG
Many more consisting of red :slight_smile:

White-Blue
White-Green
White-Black
White-Red
And more consisting of white
ETC ETC ETC

This shall keep going on with the colors blue green and black.

I’ve tested out one string of mine that was red and black. 6-Ply, I’ve just flush a O - Ring in my DM and I had some slippy binds with this, sometimes, but the string is still great. Possibly the greatest thing about this string is the String Tension, even after 10 minutes of playing the string tension is perfect. Whipping is good, I don’t know any slacks so I can’t judge this string on that. I can ship internationally, check USPS for International Shipping rates. If you want I can ship you string via those small envelopes with the stamps (( extra 10 cense lol )) Or United States Shipping Ground or any other method you want. That reminds me pm me if you want to buy. I want money and cars NAOW!

Update:Since making strings with different colors takes to long, Ill just be doing plain colors and those are Red Dark Green black white and blue. But I shall be making Red White And Blue String if I feel like it

Update:As soon as people review and test the string, I shall open the shop. Prices are here, regular 1 color are 3 $ for 10, 1.50 for 5. 2 color string is 4 for 10 and 3 for 10, for 3 color its 5 for 10 strings, 3.50 for 5 strings. PM me any color combination you want me to make for you or just a color, tell me if you want 5 or 10 and shipping method, after Im ready to ship you will pay via Paypal, *will give you my paypal, or dads atleast

UPDATE:PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE STATE WHAT YOU WANT AND YOUR ADDRESS, CURRENTS YOU CAN ORDER ANY COMBO OF RED,BLUE,DARK GREEN,WHITE AND BLACK! I WON’T SHIP TILL YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL! PM ME TO GET INFO!