Zgrt: zero limits daypack

Here is the initial post of a series of subsequent teaser pictures of the newest product we will be releasing in a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned!

10 Likes

New Yoyo Case?

2 Likes

I’m all eyes!

1 Like

Our focus:

10 Likes

Wow wow wow, please tell me it’s an EDC pouch to fit an ElMijo, a Tamper Roller, a KnuckleYo and a set of Begleri! That would be awesome and everything would come full circle.

2 Likes

More to come!

5 Likes

More details showing on this teaser

6 Likes

Yoyo duffle bag or bum bag?

2 Likes

Hoochie daddy shorts. Just in time for hoochie daddy season.

2 Likes

This looks very interesting! I assume it’s an EDC pouch that holds things such as the ZGRT KnuckleYo, tamper roller, Janus, etc. but yet I could be wrong :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

A fanny pack?

2 Likes

Backpack/Daypack.

3 Likes

Parachute Pants ?

3 Likes

I will share more details later on this week

2 Likes

I was hoping for a case to keep all my zgrt toys in one place. Perhaps someday.

1 Like

All details coming soon. Releasing this August.

9 Likes

Been my daily carry for the last 2 weeks.

I don’t actually use one but good to know my lap top/ tablet fits nicely

I get 2 hours for lunch…

Since i get 2 hours for lunch… this seems reasonable hahaja

Bag is very cool, and a great YoYo carry bag. Probably over kill for a daily commute, but i don’t think anyone here is judging me… i think this bag is ideal for those weekends or longer trips that you really don’t know what to bring so you can bring everything.
If your into slim line, 2A, OA you can easily fit all those in and still get 8-10 full sized 1A yoyos… i even tossed a 4A yoyo in there. The dividers are adjustable so you can modify it if you want.

17 Likes

That’s awesome. My wife would be extremely annoyed if this was my day/weekend pack for a trip. “Ohh it has my work laptop in case I’m
Needed. And a snack… and a dozen cough yo-yos cough

2 Likes

I should reiterate that wouldn’t stop me from getting one I just can feel the glaring and eye rolls already…

Meet Zero Limits

A daypack that is made to be on the move with compartments dedicated for your yoyos, skill toys and accessories. The fully padded and soft compartments are designed for durability and item protection. The two front compartments include modular soft padded dividers to keep your yoyos, skill toys and whatever else you need while the internal secure zippered pocket allows you to attach your keys and provides more storage space for smaller items.

The third rear compartment is designed to hold and protect a tablet, smaller laptop or any other items. You can easily configure this bag to meet your needs.

Adjustable straps with a sternum strap provide durable cushioning and conform to the body for a secure fit and help disperse the load for extended comfort. The breathable padded back panel adds support, durability and comfort for wherever you go. The external side mesh pockets provide more storage to hold smaller items like a yoyo, knuckle rollers, skill toys, glasses or any smaller items for quick access.

A slim daypack with a surprising amount of storage space to keep you organized and ready for wherever you go.

Dimensions: 16 in x 10 in x 4 in (40.6 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.1 cm)

Weight: 1.3 lbs (600 g)

15 Likes