Zgrt: Janus mix & match - limited quantities

I suppose i could just pump a bunch of glue into a half-spec bearing…

2 Likes

Rad!

Love it :heart:

6 Likes

The under-ano engraving looks great here!

3 Likes

Yes it could. If I remember correctly luftverk made some.

4 Likes

thanks @yyfben2.deactivated

4 Likes

Is that what it is? More people need to do that, it looks great!

4 Likes

here is a great compilation of some coin manipulation tricks using the Janus by @Overtinkering ← thanks for doing this!

14 Likes

Thanks @MarkD, @Upmanyu. We left one side without engraving in case the engraving interferes with the feeling or with any coin manipulation.

5 Likes

Yeah I really hope those videos are helpful and inspire people.
They were a lot of fun to make!

5 Likes

As soon as I saw it I immediately regretted buying the yo-yo I just purchased. But luckily I get paid again before it comes out.

5 Likes

I get paid twice a month. I love all of the great new ideas in this community.

My wife rolls her eyes…

9 Likes

Here are the faces of the two-faced throw

19 Likes

She’s a beaut

3 Likes

Are those the color combos that will be available?

3 Likes

I really want the orange blue combo. :star_struck:

3 Likes

What’s the price of these?

5 Likes

Some people have asked me so i figured I’d post a comparison pic.
Here is the Janus next to the Heist and Executive which i think are the closest In size as well as a 66% shutter and a mini SS shutter… all 4 are wider then the Janus. Heist and Executive are pretty similar in diameter.

12 Likes

Received my Janus on Saturday and on Sunday I literally spent 3 hours in a row in the biggest chill time ever, playing responsive tricks, I did not even understood that all this time passed before literally see the clock in my phone lol.
it is the first time I have a semi responsive throw and also that small, so for me this yoyo was something very new to have and something new to try, did so much fun also trying to copy some fixed axle tricks.
Today I have it at work and I want to try some coin manipulations tricks which I know less than zero about them.

I think I will lube it even a bit more to make it even more responsive lol

Have to say that Jorge did a great job on the look of this yoyo (colourways and graphics are amazing) and in it’s possibilities, fun little pocket throw that can transform itself in a coin for some fun when sit on the desk!

10 Likes

Damn this looks fun. How much money we talkin here?

3 Likes

Nice half swap, I think? Brings up the question…

What is a half swap?
A.) Halves of two different colors
B.) Switching color halves from manufacturers intent
C.) All the above

2 Likes