Zgrt: Janus mix & match - limited quantities

Holy balls get WEIRD with it! I love all of these wacky ideas please don’t stop.

Will you be doing half swaps exclusively or option for a full solid?

7 Likes

That is just so cool! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Such incredible and creative designs!

Another one I have to have.

Wow!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to receive this and try some coins tricks, looks also beautiful always super creative :heart:

5 Likes

Awesome idea.

How did you get the SE system to play Unresponsive and Responsive bearings?

I’ve tried putting a halfspec in a normal SE yoyo and it will not tighten all the way.

6 Likes

In-freakin‘-credible! Need to have this one…like everything made by ZGRT in the past.

6 Likes

They likely have more material surroundig the bearing posts.

2 Likes

Very interesting, so the bearing seat is moved closer inward to the center to reduce the length of the SE’s bearing post.

2 Likes

This yoyo rocks. It’s so much fun, too throw, response is awesome, and i was able to throw Kwyjiboon my first day. I’m so glad i got to test it before fixed February started ! And You guys will love playing with the S.E.s!

19 Likes

Thanks for all the good vibes and comments! :pray: :heart:

@adamantiumpops the original design is half swaps exclusively. I will eventually have some solid options from halves that had some ano flaws.

@suspense, @bheinz63 you are correct, we moved the bearing seat closer inward to the centre by decimals of millimetres.

7 Likes

Can someone please post a photo or two of it next to a yoyo most of us have or have had? It’s difficult for me to grasp the size without a comparison. Thanks.

2 Likes

That purple/teal is exactly what I want. Spikes and all (understood I will have to source those elsewhere).

2 Likes

I will take another pic tomorrow to compare with other yoyos but here is 2 pics i had in my phone. Hope this helps.

11 Likes

Is it going to be sold at YYE?

3 Likes

Looks amazing. I hope I can get one.:crossed_fingers:
When will they be available?

2 Likes

Amazing. Another unique design. I really dig it.

2 Likes

Here is a comparison in dimensions between YYF Heist and our El MiJo which has a similar diameter of OD Deep State

hope this helps

12 Likes

Thanks @TommyBwell – it will be definitely a good companion too.

@Hanker it won’t be at YYE this time unfortunately.

@RC_yo-yo they will be available something around the 18th–still TBD though.

9 Likes

@Overtinkering and @Dirtbag_edc posted some cool videos of the Janus in action on IG go check them out!

Here’s a few clips i got at the end of January and im trying to be disciplined and stick with fixed February so I’m sorry i don’t have any updated video. Do not hesitate to grab one of these, Janus reminds me (if it existed) of a mini DeepState.

18 Likes

Is there a half-spec bearing blank available anywhere now? Could this work as a fixed axle?

3 Likes