Zgrt: El MiJo Polycarb - Releasing on Friday 21st at 4 pm EST

Ahhh bummer. Guess I’ll try for a yellow instead of red. Super stoked for the drop!

2 Likes

Any idea on the price of these?

2 Likes

I think I read $69.

2 Likes

Had a nice week and i took advantage to work on some fixed axel… LOVE el MiJo and the Poly is so cool, it’s a truly awesome version. Jorge outdid himself again!

15 Likes

The special 10 edition was $69

4 Likes

Yes, that is going to be price: $69

4 Likes

So, are all the colorways fades?

1 Like

Only the red and the green. The rest are solid tones.

4 Likes

Review from Throws n brews

11 Likes

ZGRT nailed it again. Great yoyo

13 Likes

16 Likes

El MiJo ZipLine edition https://www.instagram.com/p/CrOkVkjJ5a5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

18 Likes

If you didn’t see it

If you know me, then you know I love the El Mijo, always carrying one. I’m in the first polycarbonate drop came out I was a little skeptical how much i would enjoy considering how much pleasure the 7075 brings me…

That skeptical thought disappeared real quick, it’s got the same amazing response feel that I like. Well the Gap and the response staying the same it did get a bit slimmer width, All this did was help give it more bounce/Speed, it plays little lighter oh and fits in my pocket better!

Yeah enjoy I am, :laughing:

11 Likes

i have a red polycarb and almost got a purple, but the site photos show them too bright and see through (part of this run gimmick apparently last one was the fades). the colored dimple match arent my taste either.

anyway i got weak and ordered turquoise :melting_face:

4 Likes