Zgrt: El MiJo Polycarb - Releasing on Friday 21st at 4 pm EST

Who caught the drop?

1 Like

Missed this one, how soon will more be dropping?

1 Like

I was on right as it started and they were gone before I could check out. I donā€™t think they lasted a minute. Iā€™m not a soccer fan and prefer some of the other colorways anyway. I was just in it for the rarity.

5 Likes

Yes @TommyBwell , those were gone in less than a minute.

@dfurtke looks like everything is ready to drop the rest anytime next week. Just need to coordinate the exact day and time.

Definitely more to come really soon

10 Likes

Sounds great! Would organizing a drop time thatā€™s also convenient for those of us in Central Europe be possible? Iā€™m excited to try one.

2 Likes

I logged on a couple minutes before the drop. I tried EVERY color option. They were all sold out. I guess I didnā€™t have the right lottery number. :frowning:

This kind of stuff really stinks.

4 Likes

Only the ā€œ10 Editionā€ color-way was available last night.

10 Likes

Well. I stand corrected. I wasnā€™t looking for the 10 Edition.

So I guess I havenā€™t missed out. Iā€™m looking forward to getting one of the colors.

Now I wait for another drop.

Thank you, Jeff

3 Likes

working on that @Faticat.

Yes @fos1 you havenā€™t missed out. As @GnarlyCharlie says (thanks btw :wink: ), the 10 edition was the only colourway available yesterday. Planning the drop of the other colourways as we speak.

4 Likes

You mean ā€œdonā€™t cry for me Argentinaā€ā€¦ :laughing:

@fos1 - Next week you can let us know what colorway you ended up purchasing. I have one in mind.

@jeduardo - I sure hope there are enough produced for the drop to satisfy demand or expect a revolution! Que se vayan todos!

2 Likes

Good deal. Iā€™m looking for yellow.

Thank you, Jeff

3 Likes

Yup, there should be enough :wink:

4 Likes

Managed to score one of the 10! Canā€™t wait to throw it. :yo-yo:

5 Likes

Update: Releasing next Friday at 4 pm EST

15 Likes

Displaying the colourways releasing next week side by side in this picture

19 Likes

Will Zipline be releasing their colorway?

1 Like

Iā€™m excited. Literally have passed up other drops i wanted just to ensure i can get in on this one.

1 Like

Are all the hubs gold?

It doesnā€™t look like it based on pictures previously posted but we know how prototypes can be.

4 Likes

@GnarlyCharlie yes, stay tuned when they release the colourways in the next couple of days.

@Captrogers ā€“ thanks man! one more weekā€¦

@adamantiumpops ā€“ no, not all them are golden as @TommyBwell mentioned. The red/pink and light blue are gold. The yellow and green/blue are gunmetal tone.

4 Likes