ZGRT: Basilisk monometal (re-run) releasing next week

This looks great! Are more of the regular el mijos also releasing?

2 Likes

Wow those look great!
I have been playing fixed axle primarily with my original, but have been having a lot of fun with the other bearings! I can’t recommend enough I have not been able to put it down!
Question is do I need another…

3 Likes

Im looking forward to this one !!! I never had the chance to try one before so maybe I’ll give it a go this time :grin: and btw do you know The approximate pricing on this throw ?? Just curious thanks :wink:

2 Likes

One box of the original MiJos got stuck in customs for almost 3 months and finally made its way to the retailer. There are few left there.

4 Likes

Why not? Different alloy, weight, colorways ….

4 Likes

Awesome! The price will be in the $75 mark this time.

It will include 4 bearings, 2 axles and a single bearing removal tool.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Gorgeous shots.

1 Like

Thanks @bheinz63 . The deep teal colorway is a very beautiful colorway but it is so difficult to get it in pictures. Those shots were the closest but it looks better in real.

1 Like

MiJo 6061 releasing shortly! More information at our IG @zerogravityreturntops

5 Likes

just realized that yall are based in Barcelona?! I was literally just there for a week, would have been nice to know that earlier =]

2 Likes

Releases in an hour. Not familiar with this throw but I love responsive. Tempted to give this one a shot

3 Likes

I believe that they have team members there but are based in Ontario, Canada. Brockton specifically.

Brockville* Got my Brocks confused.

2 Likes

if the 6061 is anything like the original 7075 version, dont miss out =]

5 Likes

yeah was just watching their videos, and the majority of their latest trick videos all have bcn and barcelona in the hashtags. should have remembered the .ca at the end of their website

2 Likes

Agreed with Brandon, the RBC and El Mijo 7075 version are my go to metal responsives. I like the el mijo more with the blank bearing than any ball bearing though but having the option is really nice.

3 Likes

We are based in Canada but we are releasing some in Spain.

4 Likes

Give it a try! You will not be disappointed at all! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s correct! One of our team member is based in BCN. We are based in Brockville, ON Canada

2 Likes

Same design, dimensions and responsiveness. Approximately 3 grams lighter than the 7075 version.

Colourways came out so nice and it is dead smooth!

3 Likes