Zach's Crazy Sale! Chief, 2012 Clash, Royale, and Confection! Price Drop!

Hey everyone, looks like it is time to revamp some of my collection again!

First I have a MIB Jack Rabbit Chief. I have decided to take a break from the Chief as I want to try and branch out have not really been enjoying playing the Chief for a while. This thing is smooth and gorgeous! Looking for 105!

Next is an A- grade 2012 Clash! I think the only reason this is an A- grade is that it is raw and a little dirty, nothing a little elbow grease couldn’t fix! Looking for 70!

1 Like

I’ve got a bape Royale with some very minor scratches (just a couple) and one concrete ano breaking dink. Would you be interested for the cascade?

Will you be willing to trade the ILYY E1NS for a blue YYJ phenomizm. it has little vid when thrown incorrectly. It has a few scratches but are hardly notable due to the fact that it blends into the color.
At the moment it has a onedrop fgr pad in it, this is because i only have onedrop yoyo at the moment and no yyj pads. But the most important part is that it has a ceramic bearing in it. If you would like we can discuss a price after you read this if you want to trade for another yoyo.

Can i buy the BVM Zombie Beaver vs Zombie Beaver for 35 since it has so many dings :frowning: