YYWS - San Diego Meetup 12/4/22

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Unfortunately not gonna be able to make it out tomorrow, but hope to see everyone next time!

1 Like

Just rolled in, nice weather. Looking forward to meeting some folks tomorrow.

3 Likes

See you all tomorrow :wave:

3 Likes

ETA fir me is 1:45

1 Like

We are en route! About 20min out

In front of the star of india is blocked off and there isn’t parking anywhere nearby that i could find. Cancer survivor park is $4 to park where i am right now. There is also liberty station which has a lot of free parking.

Couldnt find any parking

Im with Mike at the Cancer survivor park, WAY chiller here

Glad I/we figured out parking and were able to make it over. Thanks for planning Wayne! And thanks for everyone else coming out as well!

1 Like

It probably needs to be lightened up a bit…

7 Likes

3 Likes

you will have to excuse my poor editing skills, but here is a quick short edit. just cuz.

8 Likes

@Chriscatastrophe - this is really cool!! Thank you.

When I get back home, I’m going to add thid our site…if that’s okay :slight_smile:

Thanks again, and great finally meeting you man. Super cool of you to make the trek to hang out with us.

3 Likes

It was awesome coming out. Always good to meet other yo-yo people.

Yeah you can use the video for your site if you want .

1 Like

This was hella cool to watch. Love the editing, big thanks for putting this together. Definitely making memories! It was awesome to finally meet, right on for cruising down had hanging with us.

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed! great meeting you ,

1 Like

@EF.n.YOYO do you guys have any meetups this week? Currently in San Diego for vacation and thought I would ask.

1 Like

Aww brotha, i wish. It would be great to meet you. I’m actually up north in South San Francisco (about an 8hr drive). Hope you enjoy San Diego, cool mellow vibes there. If you ever head up into the Bay Area hit me up
Efren

1 Like