YYJ Fiesta Official Release Date!

I hope its only about $30 and under, I want it in the worst way!!!

does it use the same size bearing as the aqua or is it a larger bearing?

my moneys on eiji to take worlds this year

From what I’ve heard, the Fiesta is just the Aqua but with no rubber, so yes.

ya i hope its only $30 but I wish it had rubber but im fine without it…I wonder what other colors theres going to be

It comes out in just a few days… So far weve seen white, red, and purple… They all look great

Where did you see white??? ohhh the video?

Yeah… The one Bryan used is white…

I have 2 questions… i dont remember what its made of but what kind of material is the Fiesta made of and what does it feel like? Also when are the other two new yoyojams going to come out?

it is going to be made of celecon it should feel like a legacy

I cant wait for it to come out, do you guys think it wil be $30??? and I have a red and blue hat trick i might get the new yomega kamui and the red fiesta, but i cant find red polyester string, anyone know?

i mean kerrari :smiley:

there is an edit button on your post so you dont double post. i am just informing you, unlike some who spit fire at the mere thought of a double post

:smiley: but i need suggestions for string, and does anyone know when the pocket pros line will be out?

Delayed for the 24th!!!

http://yoyojam.com/yoyojam/fiesta-release-delay-now-april-24th/

Ugggg… Yoyojam should change their name from YoyoBlizzard…

??? Why is that my wise friend?

Trust me, he is not that wise. :stuck_out_tongue:

Blizzard is a computer game company, they make World of warcraft, and Blizzard is KNOWN for their constant delays.

Hey, at least they make awesome games :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I wanna try the Fiesta out some time. I sorta need a new 4a throw

Why am I not wise? Because I made a crack on Blizzard… It was all in good fun… I love the Diablo series and cant wait for the third…

I was worried no one would get it…

But yeah… I am looking forwards to this yoyo… I just hope it’ll be cheap…