YYF WHiP?

yeah, I just got mine about half an hour ago, and I’m loving it. it grinds just like a pgm, and plays kinda like a one. these $10 throws yyf is making are fun :slight_smile:

oh my. ._.

I’m just gonna get a white one. been dying for a white yoyo. tried for a white pgm, but those are quite rare.
[/quote]
I have a white PGM(:
Why are they “rare”? ???

I have a white PGM(:
Why are they “rare”? ???
[/quote]
I dunno, I just couldn’t find one, and I’ve been looking for a few months. whenever someone said they had a pgm on b/s/t, it was usually green and black. And I started looking when pgms were still sold out everywhere. When yye restocked them, I was hoping they’d have white, but no luck. I ended up just settling for a white and red one.

I dunno, I just couldn’t find one, and I’ve been looking for a few months. whenever someone said they had a pgm on b/s/t, it was usually green and black. And I started looking when pgms were still sold out everywhere. When yye restocked them, I was hoping they’d have white, but no luck. I ended up just settling for a white and red one.
[/quote]
I’m actually looking to trade or sell mine if you’re still interested :stuck_out_tongue:

I received a white WHIP and a blue ONE yesterday, and these are very different ten dollar yoyos. The ONE reminds me of any cheap ball bearing yoyo, and it’s very responsive with a small gap…and the plastic doesn’t seem the same quality as the Whip.

I love the whip…it’s a yoyo I can totally beat up and never care. It’s got an amazing sleep time, a great surface, light weight so it plays fast, and a great size. I can’t do repetitions over and over like i could with a metal expensive yoyo.

I want to buy a whip for everyone i know…I’m concerned giving my younger nephews metal yoyos, for fear that they will hurt someone or break something…this lighter weight plastic is safer imho.

Dave

Did you switch out the bearing in your one with the spec bearing? because it should be dead unresponsive with a pretty normal gap size.
I do agree with the plastic though. first time I held a one I wasn’t all that pleased with what it felt like. but upon further throwing I was fine with it.

1 Like

Just got mine. Great little throw! Definitely worth the money.

Ya know, I wanted blue, and they only had blue with the dvd so i missed out on the spec bearing. But thanks for the tip. Oh well, for $10 i don’t really care if I don’t use this one much.

(edit)…so i threw in a clyw bearing and this ONE plays much better for me…now i wanna try my Whip with a one drop bearing :slight_smile:

I have 4