Yoyos for sale

Just gonna say me and pavel have butted heads in the past but we are good. Now even when the coronavirus wasn’t an issue they took over a month normally 5-6 weeks to get the the us.

5 Likes

Clyw Bear VS Man - 120$
SOLD

5 Likes

Even with all the difficulties with international shipping right now, I just had a very positive experience buying from him. See my feedback here:

7 Likes

Finally the yoyo came to @JohnRhynes
@JohnRhynes , wouldn’t you like to refund me since you got my throw?

9 Likes

standing by my gif

3 Likes

Just a final update, why not

4 Likes

Honestly this isn’t a dead horse anymore in my opinion. The yoyo was delivered and a paypal reversal took place. Seems like @JohnRhynes should send the payment back to @Yoyoman13371337. Or at least send the yoyo back.

20 Likes

fair enough. :grin:

3 Likes

Thats awesome that you finally got the package over :smile: it’s a tough time with this ‘rona.

2 Likes

Seems that at least some packages are moving now. A throw that I ordered from @Yoyoman13371337 back in March is now in the US after sitting for almost 4 full months. Dude communicated well throughout. Looking forward to getting the yoyo… Just gotta remember what it is :wink:

11 Likes

<7 layer tinfoil hat>
“John Rhynes” hasn’t been seen here since the beginning of July and their entire activity on the site is this thread. Perhaps they were truly the scammer all along, thinking they could take advantage of a global pandemic by buying from an international seller while attempting to turn us against the seller.
</7 layer tinfoil hat>

6 Likes

Because of this I have made this topic public. I understand, that 4 months is a huge time for shipment, and not all people would like to wait so long. My buyers won’t let me lie- I have offered refunds, and when they get package, they should send me money back. We could find such decision with him also, but he haven’t talked to me and just opened a dispute after 25 days of shipping! Just 25! It’s not normal.

6 Likes

I called to PayPal and they agreed to open a dispute since the package delivered.

13 Likes

It’s quite clear who the bad actor is in this particular saga. It’s not the OP.

6 Likes

black still available?

2 Likes

Dude chill. Stop replying after two minutes. Give him a day or two, not everyone looks at the forum 24/7

1 Like

he/she must really want it lol

2 Likes

Black superstar and skyline are available. Just pm me bro :laughing:

3 Likes