YoYos and Everdrive GB 1.2v *Price update for lot

Hey everyone! I have a few things that I collected from lots and mystery boxes that are just sitting. Please feel free to ask any questions or request more information on any particular item. Everything is open to offers and if you want to buy multiples (or the entire lot - $75 shipped - Everdrive not included) I would be more than willing to workout a deal. If you have an item I am looking for in trade I would be willing to trade in your favor as well.

All prices include G&S fees and shipping!

Looking for:
OD Valor
TMBR THIS-A-WAY/THAT-A-WAY

1. YoYoFactory KO - Blue - Thrown once. Please note that the box it comes in is torn at the top. $35

1. YoYoFactory Uppercut - Blue w/ Gold Splash. Comes with box. $30

1. Duncan Butterfly AL - Pink w/ Silver caps. Unopened. $35

IMG_2709

1. YoYo Friends Dove - Pink. TRADED

1. CLYW Big Dipper (damage from previous owner turning axle too far) and YoYo Formula J1 - Unopened. Looking to bundle these both together for $20 OR add either to a purchase for an extra $8.

The more:

Everdrive GB V1.2 - Game Boy/Game Boy Color Flash cart - SD card not included. $55
This is a spiffy little device that, when loaded with a SD card with legally obtained ROMs, emulates old hardware on any of your old GB or GBC devices.

IMG_2710

Thanks for looking!

Bumped and edited - Dove has been traded.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.