YoYoJam Trinity Pre-Release!

LIMITED PRE-RELEASE STARTS SATURDAY (5/22) AT 2:00PM (EST) HERE AT YOYOEXPERT.COM
All Pre-Release Trinity come with an autographed and numbered André Boulay official Trading Card to commemorate this amazing new all metal yo-yo! While supplies last.

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Trinity.jpg

Awesome!!!1

so how much is it

(M²) #4

cool, is it possible to get the yoyo signed? or just the card?

(Johnny rocks!!!) #5

just card.

(M²) #6

i know the card is the only thing that comes signed initially signed, but is there any way to get the yoyo signed?

HAHA you lose i already have one!!! and mine is even moooore prerelease than youuurrsssss SO WHAT NOW

I MUST HAVE THAT!!!

How much is it? I REALLY want to get one :o

So…a metal DM…?

SOLD! :wink:

• Paul

(JM) #11

Turns out these ARE the droids we’re looking for!

(Thomas) #12

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!!! My mom said she would buy me one only if it wasn’t too expensive.

(Johnny rocks!!!) #13

it will be around 85 some odd dollars

(Q) #14

Do you know that for sure? And don’t just use the Eneme for an example

I’m thinking more like $72, like the Axiom.

(Thomas) #16

really hey Yoyoexpert can u PM me how much cause I really want everybody keeps saying their pretty expensive so just please PM me

(Johnny rocks!!!) #17

it will be in the 70-90$ range.

I want one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :’( :’( :’( :’( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I hope there’s some left by the time I can get online. Incidentally, what sets this Trinity apart from the actual release aside from the numbered/signed card? I really like this color and don’t want to miss it if it’s a limited edition or something like that.

When will normal production come out? I want to get one but I might not be able to get one this time around.

Also, just like Superpokenerd said, will this have special anno, or…?