YoYoJam Trinity Pre-Release!

LIMITED PRE-RELEASE STARTS SATURDAY (5/22) AT 2:00PM (EST) HERE AT YOYOEXPERT.COM
All Pre-Release Trinity come with an autographed and numbered André Boulay official Trading Card to commemorate this amazing new all metal yo-yo! While supplies last.

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Trinity.jpg

Awesome!!!1

so how much is it

cool, is it possible to get the yoyo signed? or just the card?

just card.

i know the card is the only thing that comes signed initially signed, but is there any way to get the yoyo signed?

HAHA you lose i already have one!!! and mine is even moooore prerelease than youuurrsssss SO WHAT NOW

I MUST HAVE THAT!!!

How much is it? I REALLY want to get one :o

So…a metal DM…?

SOLD! :wink:

• Paul

Turns out these ARE the droids we’re looking for!

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!!! My mom said she would buy me one only if it wasn’t too expensive.

it will be around 85 some odd dollars

Do you know that for sure? And don’t just use the Eneme for an example

I’m thinking more like $72, like the Axiom.

really hey Yoyoexpert can u PM me how much cause I really want everybody keeps saying their pretty expensive so just please PM me

it will be in the 70-90$ range.

I want one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :’( :’( :’( :’( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I hope there’s some left by the time I can get online. Incidentally, what sets this Trinity apart from the actual release aside from the numbered/signed card? I really like this color and don’t want to miss it if it’s a limited edition or something like that.

When will normal production come out? I want to get one but I might not be able to get one this time around.

Also, just like Superpokenerd said, will this have special anno, or…?