Yoyojam classic

I just got the yoyojam classic midnight release so happy

Is it good? Give us a review!

Will do for sure

(Q) #4

I would just like to thank you for this fine example of why we should continue to fund education to our friends in the north.

I bought one, looks pretty promising. And haven’t seen you in a while Q!

(laxdude99) #6

i picked one up at worlds and its great, plays better than my pgm

It looks awesome!! I might get one when I get money :stuck_out_tongue:

shape of this reminds me way to much of a protostar. same with the chaser and vexed. will probably hold off for the trigger.

(M.DeV1) #9

Q!!! Where have you been lurking!?

Ummm, no, check the specs.

not in specs at all, just shape is all i mean.

Made me think of the TMBR LOVEJOY. But I have yet to hold either so all I’m based off is looks.

(Q) #13

I haven’t been. I have literally not logged on to the forums to even browse, the only reason I’m here is because I’m super bored now that I’m home for labor day. So I decided to come back and screw with you guys.

(laxdude99) #14

Do you even yoyo anymore?

(Q) #15

Yep. Every day. Just took a hiatus from the forums and decided to come back to see what I’d have to do to get banned, or at least “talked to” by a mod.
(Apparently, it’s quite a lot.)

Um we have a great education Any further attempts to bypass the language filter will result in a ban.

Sorry but i take MAJOR offence to that

(Q) #17

Then talk with your English teacher and see if they would be so kind as to teach you a touch of punctuation.

http://www.greatschools.org/students/academic-skills/1075-u-s-students-compare.gslease (just one of the 286,000,000 hits Google provided me with detailing Americas sick education system), Please tell me your not trying to show pride in your dilapidated education system, its the saddest in the developed world.
Sadly children educated in the USA are at a distinct disadvantage as compared to most students from other countries, including Canada, where Canadian kids, routinely beat American kids in academic achievements.
American education system is failing so hard,  that most places/districts won’t even submit records anymore.
I guess it is too depressing being reminded year after year how badly your doing.

Wow bro, chill out. You don’t have to get butthurt because Q was trolling some kid with crappy grammar.

inb4 lock

(Q) #20

But please note!

He did improve his grammar.