Yoyofactory yoyos

Can anyone recommend a good 65 dollar Yoyofactory yoyo like the yuuksta of the g funk

It’s all preference. Unfortunately, that’s all I can say now, but someone better will probably help you out.

You just said two…

the boss is EPIC

I think you just answered your own question.

I dont know about anyone else, but I thought the Yuuksta was pretty unstable. It had an awkward shape for the size. It seemed kind of “meh”.

For 65 I can easily give the most common recommendation and say Northstar/protostar/starlight/dv888. I havent played a G-funk all that much, but from what I have gotten for playing it was that it was a solid yoyo for the price.

If you’re willing to try other companies other than yoyofactory, I’ve heard some good reviews on the OneDrop Cafe Racer, and it’s $60.00.

If we’re bringing other brands into the mix, the C3YoYoDesign’s Di Base is less than the Cafe Racer and I like it more than the Cafe Racer. I’m not saying the Cafe Racer is bad, just if expresing my preferences, I choose the Di Base over the Cafe Racer.

The Halo is pretty sweet too. But it’s feels to me like there’s more center-weight. The Delrin does feel nice.

Most yoyofactory yoyos around that range are all nice. The decision is now based on what you like. Do you prefer undersized or oversized yoyos, for a start?