Yoyocontest in CA

PLZ TELL ME PPL! WHEN IS THE NEAREST YOYO CONTEST IN CALIFORNIA??? THE NEAREST I FOUND WAS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUT I NEVER KNEW THE ADRESS FOR IT! PLZ HELP ME! :smiley:

Please don’t type in all caps. It’s internet yelling and there is no need for it.

1 Like

Single greatest thing you have ever said…bravo, that is going in my sig. So so funny.

im glad someone said it…

yoyowiki.org is your friend.
there’ BAC, BLC, Socal, Nats, etc.

State finals too! I know that one, it’s close to me. I’m going to try to provide sound for them next time around.

that’s what you keep saying…stop saying it and make it happen? Do I need to make the call for you? Come on! :slight_smile: haha

Sure. Make the call for me. I’ve contacted them and they haven’t contacted me back, but I’ve been slammed with shows(September-October is my crazy time). After Sac Horror Film Fest, it’s time to relax. I’ll take Monday easy, then start again Tuesday.

I’d rather GIVE away the service than have the gear sitting in my truck not being used and enjoyed.

Good luck with that, will be cool for you to get it and I actually don’t mind calling :), oh and start driving, I’ll use you this Saturday in Orlando lol

I can’t make it. I’m booked for the 5th Annual Sac Horror Film Festival. If I can’t make it, that event will fall apart without me!

Definitely look you up when we’re heading to Walt Disney World Resort in like 3 years.

Start driving? In my old truck? I’d have had to left LAST Saturday!

There was no reason for this post. I took care of the situation.
Thanks
Icthus