Milk
Milk 2%
Cream(full white delrin)
Half and half
Gung Fu
Rare throws
Uneak throws
OFFER!!!

Now on to the throws ok,send me your offer and I will text 305 333 4054 or try to pm you with the pic don’t post here pm me.

With out further or do this is it:

YYJ Legacy 2-mint red great and btw supriseingly smoooth.

YYF Prime-white mint great for beginners or for advanced play overall great yoyo.

YYF Mighty flea v1-good condition some nicks.

1 of 1 reshaped dv888-aqua near mint ONE OF MY SMOOOOOOTHEST YOYOS I HAVE OWNED.

YYF Frantic - blue ok condition some scraches and dings

OD M1- sanded rims mint other than that and it’s purple

Skyy chacer- good one large ano blemish

Dark magic v1- couple nicks red cool

CLYW BvM - one nick and two small ano blemishes pink with blue splash

CLYW Gnarwhal (hard to get off)- O Yes my prize posetion two tiny pinpricks pink with blue speacal unengraved

Regarding pics and links to pics,

Quote taken from the bst thread concerning sending pics instead of posting pics or posting links. BTW posting links to pics is within the limits of the rules.

Not trying to kill your thread, just trying to keep the boards clean. When people see posts like this they figure, “I’ll try that!”

Just saying, the rules are pretty clear.

Good luck with your thread and hope to see pics or links soon.

1 Like

Well done, I couldn’t have said it better myself. I hate when people don’t post pictures, it is super annoying. I take the time out to post the pics, just like everyone else does. I have my flickr account linked to my phone so i can just upload them to flickr. (4G ftw!) You should try doing the same YOYO Trader, I’m sure your stuff would sell/trade a lot quicker. Free Bump I guess :smiley: