Eclipse
Nucleus
Parallax
Pulsar
Resonance
Spectrum
Solstice

Ejecta
Titani-YO (titanio Italian for titanium)

Persephone

T.A.R.D.I.S.

Maybe the CERN, because of CERN being a circular particle accelerator that spins fast

Ambience

How about the GraviTi as in Ti, like Titanium?

REV-22

Cosmonaut

Titanio

Titanic, Alpha Particle, Nucleus, Fission, Atomic Fission, Fermi (now that I think about it, Fermi sounds too similar to Firmy), Los Alamos (the testing site of the first Uranium atomic bomb), Manhattan (as in Manhattan Project), Colombia (the University where the Uranium isotope U235 was stored), U235, Plasma Wave, Oscillator, Nebula, Alpha Centauri

Albino Strider

Element
Dynamic
ti2

alum
da bomb
Fission
Nu-clear

Sorry for the spam, but on my last post I misspelled Columbia as Colombia, the country. So it should say Columbia.
More Ideas:
Planetary Invasion, Continuum, 4th Dimension, Cosmic Quiver, Cosmic Rotation, Planetary Alignment (maybe for this one the catchphrase can be something relating to the planets aligning and how itโ€™s the perfect throw, if it gets picked of course) , Ellipse, Revolution, more to come (this last one is not a yoyo name)

Ascendant, Temporal, Centaurus, Archaeopteryx (a kick-a** prehistoric bird),
Efflorescent, Fractal, Maximalist, Apex, Suppressor, Radicand, Argonaute, Monopole, Graphene, Circadian, Allure, Coercion, Anomaly, Regenerate, Ampere, Encryptor.

Moo Mission

Mission to Mars
Galaxy Raider
Iron Planet
Dark Side of the Moon

Obliquity
Patera
Pulsar
Zenith
White Dwarf