Yoyo Boomers Club

It was orange. There’s still a purple one in the PIF.

3 Likes

This PIF is no longer a rush. 2 to 4 weeks is good!

Just want to share it with the club moving forward.

We had enough feedback already for the v.2 changes.

When your ready to move it on, post it here.

Cody

6 Likes

Dope, I got both orange and purple, I’m hunting for Nate’s V1 Green yoyo ranger eye to complete my set. :yo-yo:

1 Like

Picked this up at Middlebury Pridefest yesterday from a local CT vendor. The string was horrible (very loose cotton, with a slipknot around the axle,) but once I swapped it out it actually plays quite nice!

16 Likes

HAPPY NATIONAL YO-YO DAY!

How are you Boomer’s celebrating? … Throw Responsively!

I’m taking my Naked Hornet to Cle Guardians Game. Only appropriate that I drive close to Duncan factory (Flambeau) on the way.

6 Likes

Man I’m out of the loop. I have the original, didn’t know he made more.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! The new ones are still available on Nate’s website if you wanted them.

Here are the two new colors.

7 Likes

June 6th is also D day and the start of the SEC.

2 Likes

SEC is only as useful as the sharpness of it’s teeth, and they’ve got wooden spoons in their mouth

1 Like

The SEC is worthless today but it did come about for a good reason at the time. I’ve worked in finance for a long time previously and if I said hey is yoyo day they would respond its SEC. Now I work for a government contractor and it’s always D day.

1 Like

I’m not saying they are a bad idea, but if they can’t actually enforce financial law across all financial spectrum…

1 Like

Yep I get it. They are really good at getting the little guy today.

1 Like

Where are you guys getting these ranger eyes?! And that NBA yoyo patch! I need ‘em!

2 Likes

The NBA patch was from Save Deth. Seth made some NBA style Save Deth jersey’s with these. I know he’s got more patches, not sure what his plan is for them. I added velcro to the back of it to putt it on my edc pouch. My other ranger eyes are from companies, and I can’t remember who made the “Dad Vibes” one. I saw it and joined some facebook groups so I could track it down.

3 Likes

Hello Boomers! FYI, Boomers merch is moving to throw-yo.com sometime later today. The square site will still function for a bit longer, but I’m finally pulling everything under my own roof (hosting wise)

EDIT: They’re all up on the new site!

12 Likes

Congratulations Sir!

4 Likes

Congratulations. I wish you great success with the move and consolidation!

2 Likes

This should help with the SEO issues, as well! Just gotta give it a bit of time to index.

3 Likes

Put the G2 HQ on there too

4 Likes

@SummerThrows Welcome to the club Miss.

4 Likes