Sweet :yo-yo:

1 Like

Only 1 slot left. Closing tomorrow.

2 Likes

Workhorse v2 Orders Closed

13 Likes

2A April - Hype Post Format Check

2A APRIL! LET’S GOOOOOO!
Get Ready to Loop into the Lore Books with 2A April!

Are you ready to kick off April in style with the most mind-blowing, finger-flipping, two-handed yo-yo extravaganza yet?!

People thought we were done after FAF, they believed it couldn’t get crazier than MRM…. Well get ready to double up the fun and double down on the hype because it’s time for 2a April with the YoYo Boomer Club!

We’re extending our hands like a Stretch Armstrong and sending the call to our Energetic Enthusiasts and Looping Legends! We have the ultimate double-handed yo-yo challenges and gravity defying tricks prepared!

Throughout the entire month of April, we’re challenging you to master the mayhem and level up your yo-yo game like never before. From basic loops to advanced combos, it’s time to show off your skills and prove that you’ve got what it takes. We’ve got a heck of a trick ladder prepared and lots of fun prizes to give away!

Fans of Tom Kuhn? Well we don’t have those. Interested in secret upcoming YYBC Looper prototypes? That doesn’t exist yet. BUT stay tuned to Shoot the Moon to glory with one-of-a-kind surprises that’ll double your pleasure and double your fun.

All the best things come in pairs, Batman and Robin, Wayne and Garth, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito, Gollum and the Ring……and the most important of all, our sweet sweet prizes.

We made it out of March battered and bruised, you finally thought you were safe. Thought you could catch a break after FAF and MRM? Think again! Loop-a-Palooza starts today! There’s something for everyone to enjoy and learn; plus a chance to win amazing swag!
(Or if you’re two-throw challenged, check out the Merch!)

So stand up, grab your 720’s, your Hornets, your Imperials with the 20 year old string on them, and get ready! It’s double the excitement, double the hype, and double the fun with the YoYo Bommer Club!

Shameless dad joke ender:
What’s the problem with twin witches?
You never know which witch is which!

-DiveIntoDoubleDelights

10 Likes

Ideas for a 2A-pril Shirt/Stickers?

3 Likes

I have a few concepts I’ve been working on, but none are really “nailing the mark”

10 Likes

Sorry I’m disadvantaged since I don’t have any graphic tools except Powerpoint and I play 2A with one hand. But here is my attempt.

A Hydra is a mythological monster who if you cut it’s head off it grows two.

9 Likes

Edit: Added a 2a Logo and event date in there as well, haha
@rkalajian, feel free to use if you want as well for like a sticker or something. I have the PNG with background removed if interested.

17 Likes

Reminds me of an Ouroboros almost!

This is the most impressive thing I think I have ever heard! The Talent required! 2 Looping yoyos from one hand!

4 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

@spin-clicker Welcome to the Club.

7 Likes

I’m thinking this would be a great box for Boomer String if it ever becomes a thing.

3 Likes

23 Days Later…

I missed this one. Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the Club!

3 Likes

Good flick.
Or was it 28??? I can never remember.

2 Likes

Tweaked this design a bit. It’s the best I got at the moment.

I LOVE the gum box, and agree that should be a sticker!

9 Likes

OK. Here’s a few color samples. I went with Heathered spring colors.

Also, the gum pack makes a great sticker. Here’s what it would look like as a Holo Sticker. I also created a standard one.

14 Likes

I like it all!

3 Likes

Just thinking out loud…

Gum Image center of a shirt also?

2 Likes

For real. I could so see this (the gum pack) front and center of one of those old 80s 3/4 sleeve shirts.

2 Likes