Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I have a puffin 2 that is delirium drive color way. i was just wondering what run this yoyo is because i can’t remember, and i was wondering how much i could sell it for (how much would ppl pay for it?)

You could probably sell it for 110 shipped if it’s MIB.

If it has some damage I’d say 90 shipped.

You can get some help posting it here, in the appraisal thread:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,65572.0.html

Did the yoyo community disappear or just get poor? When I threw an MIB peak would be upwards of $400, and the canvas WELL over $150. Not to mention that I am currently selling a mint Krown and B- Grade Angle for $100 packaged with NO offers whatsoever. 2 years ago they would have sold in minutes

"2 years ago "

There you go . the sad truth is that 99% of throws do not hold their value at all.
Angle and krown both had their hype* period and then started going down in value and in demand

Happens with almost all yoyos

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m looking at buying some of these throws and was wondering how much they are worth:

Crucial milk
Crucial half and half
Crucial tres leches

Also how much are these worth:
Mwb Sakura se (light dusk)
Mwb T1 (Marionberry)
Mwb John Chow monster (blue)
Rim polished aqua shutter
Mvp Paul Kerbel edition (purple)

Crucial milk- colorway and version makes a huge difference. Milk 2% is about $40 and the milk 1 is about $60. Spacer set also matters on the 2%. If they have both sets I would ask $50 personally. White tends to do better than black and any special edition colors are generally $100 or so.
Crucial half and half- Not many people like these and I’ve seen them as low as $30. That said they rarely pop up so I bet the person is expecting something closer to the milk 2%.
Crucial tres leches- I would expect similar to the half and half for this.

Also how much are these worth:
Mwb Sakura se (light dusk)-$50
Mwb T1 (Marionberry)-$45
Mwb John Chow monster (blue)-$40
Rim polished aqua shutter-$25
Mvp Paul Kerbel edition (purple)-$40

1 Like

How much would a black mystery box Regen be worth? It only has one dent, and other than that it’s in very good shape.

Mint OG Pink painted peak? this one-

I don’t have one, I’m just wondering what one of these would go for now a days. I was thinking like maybe $500?

Way more. There’s only one mint pink left (DavidW and Pekka killed theirs…), so that would bring a stupid ridiculous price. The blue if mint are pretty steep too.

Waiting for Sparhawk to step in for the number value…

$25-30

I recently sold my mint one for $25

1 Like

That peak belongs to Pekka and will probably forever stay with him. He even has a tattoo of that throw on his arm. That throw has so many paint chips and it’s the only one in existance so there is no such thing as a mint pink og peak.

EDIT: The peak I just described above is not the one Pekka owns. Pekka owns a pink tester peak, not og peak 50.

Since were all on the topic of peaks, how much would my hulk smash peak be worth? It has the slight wobble of the second run peaks and is mostly tuned out, has 5 tiny pin pricks. I am not looking to sell it I just want to know how much it is worth.

Regen-$25

Pink peak in mint condition would be 2k I’d think these days and maybe more. Of course it’s not mint though but I’d put it over 1k easily.

I’ve seen people listing their hulk smashes a lot. I saw as high as 400 at one point but they’re back in the 250 range for mint ones. I’d say some damage on yours would be around $170-$220. Market is kind of dead but it’d get you some great trades.

I just traded my BBB Orca for a mint Wolf Lake Peak (2nd run, unbelievably smooth, soooo fun to play) and a mint Blue Jay Canvas. This trade was to a prominent BBB collector who missed out on the drop, but maybe this can cast a bit of insight on the current value of Peaks. To be honest, I would love if the value dropped, I would love to own more of these yoyos, they are an absolute blast to play with!

Fantastic deal for you. The peak alone was a good match up and the canvas really put it over. The wolf lake is a good 2nd run as well. You definitely want to find a 3rd run next to see the difference. The best playing of them all and the acid washes look great. It’s really odd the way colorways influence value so much even though certain ones were obviously better in performance. It seems that with time the peak has been generalized and people have forgotten which runs were good and want it mostly to complete their collection.

Can everybody please tell me what does a mint smooth bi metal Genesis for now a days thanks for the help

40 to 50 dollars is what ive been seeing them as…

What color?