Yoyo Appraisal Thread

If this was highly sought-after; maybe. If someone is paying $232 for a MINT one; I would think half that price for a dinged one. $175-200 seems pretty high.

My guess is that this was bought as a collector piece. Dinged yo-yo’s are not collectible.

Also ebay prices aren’t always a great estimate as I’ve noticed with some Peaks, Yetis, etc.

If it isn’t a collectors piece, or something really sought out for, I’d subtract or add roughly 30% on ebay auction prices.

I’d say $175-$200 all day but with dings, maybe $150ish but probably more to the right buyer.

MIB Iceberg Gnarwhal 2.

One has been sitting on the BST for $110.

two blue shutters, both have some bit of dings. what would they go for if i sold them in a pair?

also: mwb blue summit with blue spikes

and custom painted john higby duncan yoyo

two blue shutters, both have some bit of dings. what would they go for if i sold them in a pair?- $50

also: mwb blue summit with blue spikes-$70

and custom painted john higby duncan yoyo -this depends on the duncan. FH2-15, fhz-25, proyo-$5. Also depends on design and if it’s modded.

Clyw Blue Advanced Scout w/ one anodization chip and a few pin pricks

$85-$90.

Not paint ;D Anodization.

Ah, good catch. That’s true Yoyordy, the only CLYW to have paint were the first run peaks and 19 eBay peaks from the second run. Everything else is anodized.

Yeah thanks, just a mistype :slight_smile:

MIB red blizzard H5xChief

not very popular. I’d say somewhere around $80

1 Like

this dv888

$10 for the DV888 if you’re lucky.

Near mint YYJ AI

Maybe $35

Nmwb blasted krown
Nm nonblasted krown two dings

$120 .
$95