Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Mint black yeti .?

Near mint solid color Campfire?

Considering there’s been one sitting on eBay for several weeks now and is currently sitting at $485, I’d say well, well below that if it’s scratched/dinged up. Not much money is flying around right now so I’d say the value is closer to the lower 300’s and, even then, you’ll have to find someone, with money, that doesn’t already have that Peak.

Double post

The one on ebay is a second run 28 stories peak which is why the prices are so different.

Whoops! Didn’t realize he said 1st run.

Even still… I don’t see the price being that high. But you never know who is looking for something and has the cash.

Mwb ash berry ac2?

1st run 28s Peak depends on definition of “decent shape”. At least $300. $400 seems reasonable if “decent” means “near mint”. People are not looking to buy right now so I wouldn’t expect a fast sale as a seller. As a buyer I would use that to my advantage and try to pay under $400 for sure.

The 1st run 28s Peak isn’t mine. I came across a guy who has one that doesn’t throw anymore. However, he doesn’t want to sell, it’s a shame it’s collecting dust.

$110

How much do you guys think that a mint Torrent, with box, would go for?
A red yoyofactory MVP?
A Wolf lake peak? (i think thats the color-way…dark blue with silver flecks?)
Thanks for the help.
Haven’t thrown much lately, so I’m considering selling some of the collection.
Haven’t traded since yoyonation days.

How much do you guys think that a mint Torrent, with box, would go for? $500
A red yoyofactory MVP?$50
A Wolf lake peak? (i think thats the color-way…dark blue with silver flecks?) $250
Thanks for the help.
Haven’t thrown much lately, so I’m considering selling some of the collection.
Haven’t traded since yoyonation days.

assuming they’re all mint

Some of you people blow my mind! NEAR MINT doesnt mean it has any marks on it. MINT is when you never thrown the thing except for once or twice. near mint would be if like you played with it for a while but there were no scratches or like ONE or TWO marks that someone wouldnt notice at all. I have bought soo many “near mint” crap yoyos from the bst to wear its darn near a scam. If the guts bearing or anything has been changed it is NOT NEAR MINT. i associate mint with original. I think they go together. People want that original feel without VIBE.

NM CLYW AC1?

Hi guys,

I’m wondering what fair value is for 2 of my CLYW throws that I don’t use. I’m considering selling them but can’t find any information on what they’re wort.

1. CLYW Canvas - Ninja Hurdles Donut Hurdler (1st run, bought on release date)
  2. CLYW BvM1 - Wolverine

Any info you can provide would be great. Or if you’re interested in them, make me an offer even!

I apologize if this is breaking BST Etiquette, I briefly read the rules but didn’t see anything on price checking!
Will post pictures as soon as I’m home from work

$130 on the beat peak
$60 on the AC1

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,65572.0.html

for the future :stuck_out_tongue:

Canvas I’d price around $140
BVM around $90

CLYW prices fluctuate so much it’s hard to tell

Edit: I was assuming they were mint with my prices