Yomerica Hand Candy Help!

Ok so I got the yomerica hand candy today after ordering it tuesday, when I got it out and started throwing it and to my dismay it had a pulsating vibe, meaning it wasnt like a constant but every full rotating it would pulse. I thought ok Ill clean the bearing and such, still had vibe, next I tried tuning it and no so such luck with that. I know its not my throw because I touch the yoyo and it doesnt go away. It does go away however after starting a trick, the only problem is it decreases my spin time. So is there any way I can fix this? I am kinda bumbed after everyone I talked to said it was vibe free. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
UPDATED ANSWER!!!
Actually I can answer it right now then relock it . Aman told me that it in now way was supposed to have any vibe, and the ano flaws he thought he had weeded all those throws out. So he told me to ship it back to him with a tracking number and he would send one out the same day and that he would also refund my shipping costs. So I am 110% satisfied with their customer service and the communication. BTW even with the vibe the yoyo was still amazing so I cant wait to see what the A-grade will play like! Ill post up a review in a few days after I get it.
Steel

I don’t think its the bearing. My concern would be the axle. Is it tilted? I would contact Yomerica because something is out of place.

I checked the axle also, Even put in a replacement I had that was the same size, Made it worse… I did try contacting them, I am hoping it might be possible to pay them and get it replaced? I hate a viby throw its one of my peeves.

Yeah, contacting Yomerica was probably the best move. Hope all goes well!

Me too thanks!

Tune it?

Anyway I am gonna lock this topic, I contacted Aman and he is totally taking care of the problem.

I love it when someone gets their answer and locks the thread. Only thing I would do is when you get an answer from them (if you do) We would like to know how to fix it. Or what they did to help you. Just for information purposes.

Actually I can answer it right now then relock it :). Aman told me that it in now way was supposed to have any vibe, and the ano flaws he thought he had weeded all those throws out. So he told me to ship it back to him with a tracking number and he would send one out the same day and that he would also refund my shipping costs. So I am 110% satisfied with their customer service and the communication. BTW even with the vibe the yoyo was still amazing so I cant wait to see what the A-grade will play like! Ill post up a review in a few days after I get it.
Steel