Yo-Yo Avatar Library, by TotalArtist

Awesome. You take nice photos Mordo.

Thanks!!!

iPad air! Would you believe it?

Now how do I make it my avatar ???

Hi LeftyLink. What do you think of the YYE Edition BVM2, seems to be your favorite throw. Or, maybe if not a spinning shot…a still shot of it instead. Let me know and I’ll cook something up for you. If not, take a look at the throws in my signature link and choose any one of them, I can turn it into an avatar. Just let me know how you’d like me to pose it. Or, I can take a photo you own and turn it into one if you post the photo here for me.

1. Okay, hover over the avatar, and then right click your mouse (right mouse button). In the dropdown menu select “save image” to your computer. Remember where you saved it on your computer (helps to select desktop…easy to find).

2. Then, go to your YYE profile. Go to “forum profile information.” Browse for the image on your computer…desktop for example, and click on the avatar.

3. Then go to the bottom and click “change profile” to save it.

Wow, I just noticed that Erik looks different! I think it’s a good look…wonder what he thinks of it? If not, we can try a different look and see what he likes best. Erik takes great photos, so I can take any one of his and create a custom avatar for him.

I can easily help with photos as well (making them whiter).

Also TA, what camera are you currently using? Im going to pick up a D3300/D---- soon hopefully :slight_smile:

Well, the bad news is that I’m having trouble with mine. It’s a Canon Powershot Elph 110 model I believe. I have some lines on the LCD screen. I think I’ll be buying the current model very, very soon. It doesn’t affect the photos, but I’m sick of looking at that flawed screen. Your photos are awesome BC. If you come up with something that you want to turn into an avatar…if it’s really awesome, post it up and we’ll shrink it.

hm might take a while to get used to but I’m going to keep it up for a while. thanks TA :smiley:

It’s like getting plastic surgery…a nose job and facelift all at the same time. It’s weird but intriguing at the same time. That BVM2 is the one I would switch to if I were a yo-yo…and a YYE Editon…my favorite. When I tried a bunch on yesterday…that was my favorite. Great choice. But, we can change you at any time if you get any ideas…no worries. :wink: This thread is like playing dress up. :smiley:

I like no 1 :wink:

Thanks kitebug. Feel free to put on a new face…even if just for a day. Try the Wrath on. This is like a closet, you can try stuff on and switch back anytime. :smiley:

Can I get this shrinked TA? :smiley:

I might try and track the owner of that MB PC’ed Zelda Peak…

Okay, I’ll work on it…but in the meantime…wear this for the day. You asked for it. :smiley:

Okay BC…how about this? I made it smaller and made the colors pop a bit more.

Thanks a ton! Check your PM’s please :wink:

Checked 'em…I saw the Iphone avatar change. :smiley: Not bad actually.

Speaking of “old edges”

This fits mordo.

PS- this is my Chief I just took a picture of.

thanks

I made one for Mordo from his pic…if he prefers that one, I’ll shrink it for him though. We’ll wait until he chimes in to let us know.