WYA? Thrower Locations

Mt. Kisco

Edit: I used to go to Dobbs Ferry sometimes when I lived further south. Almost rented an apartment there way back when.

1 Like

Nice! My mom works in Mt Kisco lol

2 Likes

norwalk, southern california, USA. just south of downtown los angeles. literally 10 minutes from the DXL crew, super awesome being so close to a monthly meet up.

1 Like

Colorado! About 45 minutes south of Denver if that. We have the Mile High Yoyo Club that’s been poppin lately thanks to @bobafret and co., and we also are lucky enough to have a local yoyo/skill toy shop in Breckenridge that a lot of you have probably heard of and/or purchased something from online lol

4 Likes

I am in Southern West Virginia - Beckley Area

1 Like

I live in Chico California where a the yoyo scene really got rolling. We are home of the national yoyo museum and every Saturday since 1988 the Chico Yoyo club has been going strong. That’s where I learned a lot of what I know now from Yoyo icons like Gentry stein, Nate daily, Thad winzenz, Zach Rubino. Now I am an instructor and teach the next generation yo-yo players.

6 Likes

I need to come over and visit with you guys at some point :slight_smile:

I’m outside Toronto, ON, Canada. Near a town called Guelph. I’ve been yo-yoing since 2017 and have yet to see another thrower in person. :sweat_smile: There is a club that meets up in Toronto, I almost went to nationals this year. Just been really busy with family and work and what not. Maybe some day.

1 Like

I’m in Oxnard California. About 45 min outside LA right on the beach. I’d be super interested in finding a club/meet somewhere near by

2 Likes

Oh dude, I gotchu - you GOTTA come to DXL my man! Not that far from you at all, we meet up in Artesia (kinda where LA and OC meet) - I’m only 30 mins away in Irvine but would even drive 3+ hours if I had to in a heartbeat… You can follow this thread for updates on the next meet, join the DXL Crew Worldwide FB group, or follow on Insta here. Definitely the biggest club in CA, if not the US. Would love to see you there!

1 Like

Say. No. More.

864 Upstate SC and im the ONLY thrower around that im aware of.

1 Like

Hey, I live in Bloomington! But I just start learning some simple combos. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Auckland, New Zealand :slight_smile:

Border of Idaho and Wyoming!

1 Like

San Jaun Islands, Washington
I would love to meet up in the area. Between Skagit valley and Seattle.

Yeah you should let me know too I’ll come up from Utah!