wtt Madhouse 5150 spyy speed freak And sASQUATCH!!!! : Lf anything

So i have MH 5150 i want to trade specifically want od and clyw but will take some yyf and others. It has no vibe but two bad scratches from hitting the cement once but they dont affect play. This is super rare and half red half silver . i have pics her http://www.flickr.com/photos/59658868@N02/

I also have a spyy speed freak with 4 -6 minor scratches that u cant feel and they dont affect play at all . I have 2 of these so i dont need it but its super smooth i will trade thjis for abny clyw besides sasquatch and campfire

aLSO WANT TO TRADE THE GRREN AND BROWN DEFECT SASQUATCH THE DEEFFECT IS ANNO FLAW AND UNDER THE RIM U CAN BARELY SEE IT ITR HAS A FEW MARKS THAT BARELY GO thru the anna but it plays amazing and has an aigr bearing to make it suuuppper smooooth

Now i have a kinda rare nintendo ds lite its guitar hero edition so top is silver with a flame and it says guitar hero and bottom is black and says nothing it comes with free nerf case but i dont have any games but if after the trade/ sale is over i find some games i will ask for ur address and send u them for free!!!

WANT
CLYW
Avalanche
code1
skyline
battosi
ilyy
spyy
anything
offer!!!